Wtf

Okay I have a huge problem with a certain topic that I thought I would never have to deal with. I'm actually really hurt and infuriated by it. I specifically put on the intro chapter DONT PLAGIARIZE and what does someone do fucking plagiarize.

So I was looking for some good new mafia Blacktan au's since I was bored and I found this one.

I got a little interested like I like the cover which got me kinda curious and I decided to check it out

I got a little interested like I like the cover which got me kinda curious and I decided to check it out. So I read the Character introductions and some of the words were kinda similar to mine. Now the blackpink ones not so much but the bts member ones did. Like once you get to the last bullet points they were right on the fucking nail. Like this person just took out and replaced a couple words. Now I thought eh maybe we had a similar character ideas in mind so I didn't care. (Check it out if u want to see for urself) But holy hell chapter one ha look at this

This person really just changed Jisoo to Jennie didn't bother to write Rosé correctly (maybe she/he doesn't have that option on their device?)  but the lines are pretty fucking similar

This person really just changed Jisoo to Jennie didn't bother to write Rosé correctly (maybe she/he doesn't have that option on their device?) but the lines are pretty fucking similar. She (maybe he) does have a original plot that I would have enjoyed to read but come on they really stole words that took me weeks to try and perfect for the plot. I understand some words on the first paragraph were different because that's how it was before I REWROTE it on the 25 of November (I edited today cause I saw a error) Now I was a little skeptical but wait there's more!

 I understand some words on the first paragraph were different because that's how it was before I REWROTE it on the 25 of November (I edited today cause I saw a error) Now I was a little skeptical but wait there's more!

The fucking spoonful of egg moment really just made me think oh shit I'm being copied. Like this person literally could have labeled any other food hell pancakes but no they went with fucking eggs like me. The Jisoo and Lisa moment is hella similar to my Lisa x Jennie moment. Like I was proud to show the kind of playful sister bond the girls have but no they had to steal it. Now I understand some of you are gonna be like suck it up it's just a small moment okay I hear you but look at this.

This one actually makes me sad

This one actually makes me sad. She/he really took almost every word and used it for their own work claiming it as their own. I tried like really tried to show how ruthless Bangtan would be in this book in the first chapter. The first chapter is really the one that decides for the reader if they want to continue. And the fact that they just took it fucking blows. The only difference was the bridge intro thing at the top. You thought I was done well wait

This just hit home like every word is the EXACT SAME

This just hit home like every word is the EXACT SAME. The way I made Hobi was like this for a reason and she/he just took it. The fucking club that Jungkook mentions is just changed by a letter but I put that there for a reason. Like I'm so done with people like this. If you can't come up with something original then don't fucking go copy someone else's work! Like people get kicked out of college, get fined for plagiarism. If this person contacted me and said that they were either inspired or got ideas for a story line and wondered if she/he could use some references to my book I would have been okay. As long as they would have changed the words and made it 100% original. Like I'm pissed mad pissed.

Can you all do me a huge favor and report that book for plagiarism I don't want this person to get away with doing this. She did it to me but hell she can easily do it to another person and I don't want them to feel like shit like I do right now. Last time they released a chapter was on the 24 and I don't know if they plan on releasing more chapters but please help me get rid of that book. I don't want something I worked on for months just to be taken and called their own. Hell I don't even know if they will see this 👀. Btw little update hehe I just messaged her/him asking to remove all the stolen words and to make their own. I can tell they were gonna make a good plot but they probably couldn't word things so they stole :/.

I'm sorry for this rant but I hope all this evidence can justify my reasoning. I feel like she/he also hurt you guys for commenting and voting on chapters that you waited and read with complete respect on my work. And I thank you all for that. I want to let you all know that if you have inspiration from and book or movie you guys/girls see that's a whole different story than straight up coping.

Thank you for hearing my voice on this subject and I hope you help me report this book bubs.

(Update coming this Saturday btw) I love you all! 💕💞