☠︎001☠︎

Club

Club

A place where people go to have a good time or to simply forget their daily troubles, remind these four girls the life they were thrown in unwillingly. The dread of knowing that they will never leave forever burned in their minds when they enter the damned club.

Forced to wear clothes so provocative it made them want to be killed the day they were taken in. They swore the last time they heard someone complain that person was never seen since. Club YG was no normal club where common folk would just walk in on a Friday night looking for some booze. It was where all the business owners, politicians, bankers etc went. The lowest level of people you would catch there was middle class working men and women. The best alcohol and drugs in all of South Korea was at this club ready to be served at the call of a waitress. What wasn't know to the public was the secrets the club held so horrific it would scar the person for life.

J I S O O

The alarm went off indicating that it was 11:00 am in the morning. Groaning I shook off the blankets and got up starting my morning routine. Meanwhile I was preparing breakfast the girls were waking up and getting dressed into casual wear.

Jennie sighed as she sat, "Unnie we really need to find a way to get out this shit hole of a problem we're in." She told me.

I sigh, "I know I don't want Lisa and Chaeyoung to grow up like this but we can't do anything unless you want to be killed."

Jennie frowned, "I know but can we try talking to Yang Hyunsuk?"

"I mean we can try but it probably won't work." I say unsure of the idea remembering the amount of people that went missing after confronting the cruel man.

Lisa and Chaeyoung walk in tiredness still evident on their faces, "Good morning."

"Morning." Me and Jennie reply.

Lisa sat down and stretched her limbs, "So when does our shift start?" She questioned as she grabbed a piece of toast.

"We have to be there at 1:30." I tell them.

"Ahh why so early." Lisa pouted.

Chaeyoung patted her head, "It's okay the earlier the better we still need to practice our dance for tonight." She said taking a spoonful of egg.

"Chaeyoung is right lets get our stuff and go." I try and cheer up everyone.

"Damn my legs are killing me from practice yesterday." Jennie massaged her leg.

"You didn't even try that hard." Lisa snickered.

Jennie glared at her making Lisa run to her room. Chaeyoung and I shook our heads while chuckling.

B A N G T A N

Yoongi stabbed the man in the leg, "Now tell me where did you get the drugs from?"

The man coughed blood and groaned, "Hah you think I'll tell you anything." Yoongi looked at Namjoon and got a nod.

Yoongi pulled out the knife, "V do the honors." He stepped back.

Taehyung stepped forward and grinned evilly, "My pleasure." Taehyung beat up the guy like there was no tomorrow listening to the mans screams of despair.

Jin turned to Namjoon, "Rm what are we gonna do if he doesn't speak up?"

Namjoon looked at Tae beating the man up, "Then we have to search for leads somewhere else."

Taehyung stopped, "Are you gonna speak now?" The man just groaned in response.

"Just shoot him." Hoseok spoke up tired of hearing the pitiful man. Taehyung took out his gun and shot the man in the head.

Jungkook watched the sight while leaning on the wall, "I say we check out that club in Hongdae, we can probably find some leads there?" He suggested trying to help out in anyway he could.

Jimin nodded agreeing to Jungkooks idea, "Maybe he's right the sooner we find the dealer the easier it will be to find the main boss."

"Okay then let's go and change clothes and eat something." Namjoon commanded and they all head to the car and drive to their complex.

B L A C K P I N K

"Chaeyoung have you seen my black crop top?" Lisa yelled from the bedroom.

"No I think it's still in the dryer! Just borrow mine!" Chaeyoung shouted back.

"Okay thanks!" She shouts back.

Jisoo barged in the room, "Okay so which one of you stole my Valentino heels!?"

"Not me," Jennie said while looking at her collection of Gucci and Chanel shoes.

"Unnie have you checked your closet?" Chaeyoung questioned.

Jisoo nodded rapidly, "Yes I did but I can't find them."

Lisa came out of her room, "Uhm Jichu did you check under your bed?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo looked at her with a 'really' look, "Why would they be under there?"

Lisa shrugged, "I don't know but I do know that you can easily misplace things so just check."

Jisoo walked to her bed and looked under it, "Oh hehe clumsy me." She scratched the back of her neck.

"My god I'm surrounded by idiots." Jennie mumbled.

Chaeyoung looked at the time, "Crap it's 1:20 we have to go." They all scramble to getting their shoes and bags and take a taxi to the club.

To be continued