☠︎025☠︎

The consequences

The consequences

Lisa slapped BamBam's arm making him laugh and pretend he was hurt

It was sudden but he felt uneasiness in the pit of his stomach and he couldn't shake it. He looked around and saw people minding their own business and talking amongst themselves.

BamBam turned his attention back to Lisa when he saw a familiar figure behind her. He moved forward, "Guys I want you two to meet a good friend of mine—" He trailed off when he saw Lia with a gun raised at their direction. Eyes widening he moved Lisa just in time.

The shot of the gun made everyone alarmed and hurry for safety.

Chaeryeong ran towards Lia and gently touched her shoulder, "Lia why did you do that!"

Ryujin who was still near Chaeyoung dropped the drink in her hand and ran to the others. Their mission had failed since their cover was blown. If they don't leave any minute now they'll be killed especially for being on enemy territory.

Jungkook quickly examined Lisa and she was unharmed he let out a relieved sigh.

Lisa quickly turned to Bam and saw his face was extremely pale, she creased her brows, "Bam are you okay?"

"Fuck." He fell forward both Jungkook and Lisa caught him.

"Bam what's wrong!?" Jungkook shouted and this caught Lia's attention.

A red pool of blood was surfacing his white dress shirt.

"No Bam please don't leave me!" Lisa cried.

Yeji grabbed Lia's arm and started to drag her out.

"No, let me go!" She protested.

Yeji pulled Lia close, "Listen we have to leave if we don't we'll end up like him. If they're smart an ambulance is on the way so let's go." She tugged on Lia and they left the mansion with heavy hearts.