☠︎054☠︎

—ACT TWO : Another Taken

Jisoo ran her fingers through her locks of hair as she tried to process Chaeyoung's words. Jennie was gone that must be some joke. They were all sleeping in the same room how did they not hear any movements throughout the night.

"Look let's just check the other rooms and if she not there then we'll panic." Jisoo said making the two girls nod as they bit their fingers.

Bolting out of the room the three girls ran checking every room on their floor waking up the boys. They shouted Jennie's name in hope of her just appearing in their sight. But no such thing happened.

Lisa huffed for air, "Girls I think she really is gone." She stated sadly.

Yoongi groaned as he ruffled his hair, "What's with you girls shouting your brains out." He grumbled annoyed that his sleep was interrupted.

Chaeyoung bit the tips of her fingers, "Jennie's missing." She mumbled making the boys freeze.

"Oh shit." Jimin cursed absentmindedly turning to Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked rapidly trying to process Chaeyoung's words. "What." He said in disbelief.

"Her clothes are gone. I-I don't know when she left." Jisoo stuttered as she was slightly panicking about Jennie's safety.

"Goddamn it." Namjoon exclaimed rubbing his forehead. This was giving him a massive headache.

"You think she went back home?" Hoseok questioned.

"That's most likely the case. I'll call Jongin to request for a private jet." Jungkook responded making everyone nod.

"Alright everyone grab your things we're leaving." Namjoon told them leaving the hall.

The feeling of someone tapping on her shoulder made Jennie turn her gaze from the small window.
"We'll arrive at the airport in a few minutes miss." The flight attendant told Jennie making her nod.

"Okay thank you." She responded softly. Her emotions still all over the place. She needed to be away from Taehyung otherwise things would go south in seconds.

Jennie felt very torn because of the news. The man she felt safe around killed her friend without even giving a second thought of taking her life. It pained her that he was so heartless. Thankfully Mei fell for her trick and let her take a jet separate from the others.