☠︎040☠︎

Trip to Beijing

Trip to Beijing

Lisa clenched her jaw, "Come at me with all you got girl I'm not afraid of someone like you

Lisa clenched her jaw, "Come at me with all you got girl I'm not afraid of someone like you." She fired back looking around the house.

"Oh I will just not now. Say hi to Bam for me will you." Tzuyu smirked as she saw Lisa ball up her fist. "I'll warn you now stay away from Jungkook otherwise I'll make sure the next time a gun is pointed in your direction the bullet won't miss." She threatened.

Lisa spotted Tzuyu on the second floor making her hide a growing smirk, "Oh I'm sure it won't let's just hope you get the chance." She heard Tzuyu scoff making her let out a grin.

"Watch your tone Lisa or else I won't target you but your members." Tzuyu spat making Lisa's head boil with anger.

"Get anywhere near my members and I swear I'll hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands." Lisa hissed out.

"Lisa come on we're leaving." Jungkook called out to her.

"Remember what I told you Lisa." Tzuyu said coldly and shut the earpiece com off.

Jungkook placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hey you okay." He asked as he saw Lisa glaring at the second floor.

Lisa looked at Jungkook, "I'm fine." She gave him a small bleak smile and they walked out the house joining the others.

Yoongi massaged his temple once Lisa told him that Tzuyu was able to hack into his equipment. This information literally angered him at the fact that someone was able to get into his things. But it wasn't something he couldn't take care of. He was kinda glad that Lisa entrusted him with the information even though they had a rough start.

The fact that Lisa even told him and not Namjoon first kinda made his assumptions about the girls disintegrate.

Jennie sighed as she gulped her water, "So got any idea what that card even means." She said referring to the small card that was sitting in the middle of the table.