☠︎024☠︎

Fallen star

Fallen star

Jisoo had an intense gaze on everyone's expressions when they ate her food

Jisoo had an intense gaze on everyone's expressions when they ate her food. She heard Yoongi and Hoseok hum in delight causing a smirk to form on her mouth. She turned her gaze to Jin and wiggles her eyebrows to which Jin scoffed at.

"Unnie the food is really good today why is that?" Chaeyoung asked getting seconds.

Jisoo held her head high, "I just felt like it."

Lisa took a bite of Jin's plate and her eyes sparkle, "Wow this plate of samgyeopsal is so good." She compliments not knowing who cooked it.

Jin grinned, "Thank you Lisa I'm glad you like it." Jin smirked at Jisoo.

Jisoo turned to Lisa and mouthed, "I'm never feeding you again."

This made Lisa drop her pork, "You're so mean." She pouted.

"What's with the standoffish looks between you two," Namjoon spoke up eating the food.

"Me and Jisoo made a bet—"

"Right okay so time for the voting all in favor for my dishes tasting the best raise your hand." Jisoo proudly cut off Jin.

Chaeyoung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jennie, all raise their hands.

Yoongi thinks for a quick moment do I vote for my hyung who's a pain in the ass or for the girl that I care for. Fuck it. Yoongi raised his hand as well.

"Okay one–two—five people voted for my food," Jisoo exclaimed happily.

Lisa, Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon looked at Jin with sorry eyes.

"Don't worry hyung to me your food was the best." Jimin comforted Jin.

"Thank you Jimin you're my new favorite." Jin said making Jungkook choke.

"Jungkook stop stuffing your face you eat like a pig." Lisa remarked smacking him hard on his back.

Jungkook looked at Jin with betrayed eyes.