☠︎019☠︎

Broken girls

Broken girls

Lisa choked on a silent sob she's been trying to hold in as Chaeyoung looks at her with sadness

Chaeyoung again tries to comfort the younger one but is held back by Jennie.

"No Chae I told you she doesn't deserve comfort." Jennie pulled her back.

Chaeyoung roughly pulled her arm away from Jennie's grasp."How can you say that Lisa isn't a traitor she was forced to keep it a secret!" She rushed to Lisa and hugged the crying girl.

"For fuck sake Jen she was the one who helped you the most during your rough times! Do you not remember how many nights she didn't sleep just to make sure you slept well feeling safe!" Chaeyoung defended Lisa.

Jennie started to tear up, "Of course I remember! But this–this secret she kept from us is a big deal Chae! We're practically being kept by the same people we were with before!" She shouted.

"No! I swear Unnie I kept it so you wouldn't die." Lisa cried out. "They told me that if I told you, I would watch you all die in front of me and be tortured after."

Jisoo who has been quiet the whole time trying to collect her thoughts finally spoke up, "She's right Jen. We shouldn't hold a grudge on Lisa, she was trying to do the right thing for us."

She looked at Lisa with a hard gaze, "And you stop being so selfish and keep all this burden to yourself! We're your friends, your family please don't let us be clueless while you suffer alone." Jisoo's tears fell.

Lisa got out of Chaeyoung's embrace and rushed to Jisoo, "I-I'm sorry unnie I won't do it again." She sobbed.

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie, "Jen please forgive Lisa."

Jennie looked at Lisa then to the ground and vise versa. She then walked to Lisa and Jisoo pushed Lisa gently towards Jennie's arms.

"I'm sorry for bursting at you." Jennie apologized.

"No I'm sorry for hiding something from all of you." Lisa cried out while Jennie wiped her tears.

"So they're probably ripping each other's throats out." Jungkook said as they sat in the office room.

"Oh shut it they're just talking it out." Jin scolded Jungkook.

"More like yelling." Yoongi said drinking his vodka making Jin glare at him.

"Whatever that's none of our concern. What we need to do is plan out this stupid shipment." Namjoon threw the file on the table top.

"So what is it a gun shipment, drug shipment?" Jimin asked.

"Both actually but this is being done by Hojins buddy that we didn't kill. Apparently they're going behind our backs and bringing chinese weapons without our authorization." Hoseok explained.

"What a dick." Taehyung said while Jin glared at him for his choice of words.

"So we're gonna crash that shipment and take everything so everyone knows not to mess with us." Namjoon smirked.

"What about the girls they'll try to leave if they know we're going to be gone." Jimin pointed out.

"Simple we use them as bait. I mean that's why we have them right?" Yoongi said placing the glass cup on the table.

After a short time of them collecting their thoughts and calming down their tears the girls all talked about what they were gonna do next.

"So what do we do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well we can't tell anyone plus we don't have anyone to tell." Jennie stated.

"Shouldn't we just go with the flow for now?" Lisa said.

"Lisa we did that before and look where that got us." Jisoo gestured to the mansion.

"Hehe right." Lisa chuckled pitifully.

Jennie spotted a gun that was under the table, "I know what we're gonna do." She smirked grabbing the gun.

To be continued
|suprise update! I feel really bad for making
bts act like this but they will act differently,
later on that is! Hope you enjoyed!|