A Night To Remember

Azur Lane Base
Harbor
0931 Hours

"Amagi-nee-sama!" Akagi unsummoned her rigging and ran to her sister, tears running down her cheek.

"Akagi." Amagi cooed, watching as Akagi close the distance between them.

Akagi continued to ran, extending her arms to embrace her. Until...

*BONK*

"OW!" Akagi went on her knees when Amagi's fist landed on her head.

"Are you an idiot?" Amagi said, a threatening aura surrounding her.

"Eh?" Akagi looked at her sister, only to see her 'calm' smile. "I-I can explain!"

"There's no need for that. Shikikan already explained everything." Amagi explained. "Where's Kaga?"

"Amagi-san!" A voice called out. It was no other than Kaga, running up to her.

"Ara~" Amagi turned around to face her.

*BONK*

"OW!" Kaga went down on her knees beside Akagi, both having a comical bump on their heads, whilst Amagi's fist was steaming from the force of the hit.

"You idiots." Amagi scolded. "Do you really think that allying with the Sirens is a good idea?"

"Heh." (Y/n) chuckled.

"They've learned their lesson, at least." Belfast commented, not even bothering to hide her amusement. Monarch simply watched the scene unfold with a smug smile.

"There you two are!" New Jersey's voice boomed over as she jogged at them, with Enterprise following her.

"How the hell did you lose them?" (Y/n) asked the battleship.

New Jersey and Enterprise gulped nervously. "Ah... Well, you see..."

"Never mind that." (Y/n) said, pointing at the kitsune sisters.

Amagi's gaze turned to New Jersey. "Are you the one who took care of them? You have my gratitude, and I deeply apologize for the troubles they've caused. I'm Amagi. You are...?"

"USS New Jersey, at your service!" New Jersey enthusiastically introduced herself.

"I see." Amagi nodded. "Nice to meet you, New Jersey." She glanced at Enterprise. "And you must be Enterprise, am I correct?"

Enterprise nodded. "USS Enterprise. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some individuals to discipline." Amagi said and lightly glared at the 1st Carrier Division. "Akagi. Kaga."

"H-Hai!" The two carriers immediately followed after Amagi, equally terrified.

(Y/n) clapped his hands loudly. "Alright, all of you, get back to work!"

All of the shipgirls did as they were told, moving back to their respective areas and continued on whatever they were doing.

"Commander, Her Majesty wishes to speak to you." Belfast inquired.

---

Azur Lane Base
Azur Lane Academy, Meeting Room
0945 Hours

In the meeting room, Queen Elizabeth was present along with her sister ship, Warspite. On the right was Nagato herself, accompanied by Kawakaze, a Shiratsuyu-class destroyer. Opposite of Queen Elizabeth was the Ribbon Fighter himself, accompanied by his girlfriend, Monarch.

"So, why did you call me here for?" (Y/n) asked, breaking the silence.

"We want to throw off a party to celebrate the reformation of Azur Lane." Queen Elizabeth clarified, taking a sip of her tea. "As such, I'm inviting you to the party."