Primo Victoria

"For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either."

---

Megalith
Pacific Ocean, Area B7R
0730 Hours

*BOOM*

The projectile hit the pillbox and exploded, throwing off pieces of debris around it. (Y/n) had expected it to be more tougher, but he has no time to think about that now.

However, the Siren inside the pillbox survived the blast from the panzerfäust. The Siren aimed her laser cannons directly at (Y/n)'s position, but bullets from an A6M Zero tore the Siren apart as the plane quickly moved away from the pillbox, leaving a burning Siren behind.

"Go! Go! Go!" (Y/n) bellowed.

The soldiers behind him quickly ran ahead, weaving through the plasma rounds that were constantly raining down on them.

One of the soldiers was suddenly hit by a plasma round, blowing off both of his legs as he screamed in agony. He was quickly dragged off by someone before another plasma round landed dangerously close to him. He squirmed around and looked up, only to see (Y/n) dragging him off to cover.

"MEDIC!!" (Y/n) shouted. "MEDIC!!"

Soon, a marine with a giant backpack and a red cross on his helmet rushed in their position. The medic called out for another soldier to help him.

"I'll take care of him." The medic said as he began to take out medical supplies from his backpack.

(Y/n) nodded and picked up his M4A1. He motions three German soldiers to come with him, on which they nodded in response and came to aid him.

One of the German soldiers fired his panzerfäust at a pillbox near them, hitting it directly. As expected, the Siren inside survived the blast. She aimed her laser cannons and prepared to fire, but was met by another panzerfäust round that exploded right in her torso. (Y/n) makes a mad dash at her and fired a burst at the Siren's head, ending her life.

On the beach, landing crafts from USS Nimitz and USS Kidd continued to pour in, stopping as each craft hit the sand. The ramps opened, but the men were immediately gunned down by lasers and plasma rounds coming from fortified siren positions. While some of them managed to get off the craft and move to cover, many were unlucky.

Meanwhile, a fierce naval battle was taking place. King George V was accompanied by San Diego and Helena, both providing anti-air cover for the battleship. George placed herself in protecting the USS Nimitz alongside USS Kidd and USS Arleigh Burke. The Siren ships who dared to get closer were immediately sunk by the escorts, mainly by George's 14-inch turrets.

The Siren ships began spawning near the allied ships, forcing them to halt on sending more troops inland. George began firing her cannons at the Siren battleships, while the modern destroyers fired their anti-ship missiles at the enemy destroyers and cruisers.

The Nimitz launched F/A-18F Super Hornets in order to help the other pilots in the air and provide air support for the land troops. A Siren cruiser aimed its cannons directly at the carrier and fired in hopes of sinking the carrier, but Takao swiftly moved in and blocked the incoming plasma rounds using her sword.

Takao returned the favor and blasted the Siren cruiser with her turrets. Suicide boats suddenly came rushing at high speeds, prompting the CIWS from the Nimitz to aim at the boats.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Tracer rounds tore the suicide boats into pieces, harmlessly exploding at a safe distance. However, more suicide boats keeps on spawning with the intention to sink the carriers. Takao knew what the Sirens are planning and sailed around the Nimitz, managing to pick off the incoming hostiles one by one with the help of her fellow kansens, modern destroyers and Super Hornets.