Mayhem

No man has power to retain the spirit, or power over the day of death. There is no discharge from war, nor will wickedness deliver those who are given to it.

-Ecclesiastes 8:8

---

Siren Stronghold
1500 Kilometers From Northern Parliament
1030 Hours

"Now! All units, engage!" Sky Eye shouted.

"Alright, here we go! Do it with a bang!" (Y/n) declared.

Anti-aircraft and laser fire soon erupted seconds later. The Mobius Squadron dove in towards the Sirens within the perimeter and shot their volleys of missiles before flying away.

"WOOHOOO!!!" Mobius 5 shouted in exitement. "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

"Don't get too exited and crash, buddy." Sky Eye warned the pilot.

Instead of climbing back up, (Y/n) maintained an altitude of 50 feet above the water, firing his missiles and weaving through the hail of fire. He returned the favor as bullets from his internal rotary cannon slammed against the Siren ships' hulls, hitting their 'bridge'.

"Siren cruisers, sunk." Sky Eye reported.

Pulling his plane into a sharp turn and grunting through the G's, (Y/n) spotted a group of humanoid Sirens and fired another long burst of his machine gun, followed by two Sidewinders, killing them instantly.

The Siren carriers were launching planes in a desperate attempt to intercept the Grim Reaper. Although they managed to get their jets in the air, the other members of Mobius Squadron immediately shot them down. The carriers were sunk minutes later by the battleships or from the allied carriers' dive bombers.

(Y/n) went for an Immelman turn and dove back down, sinking three more ships as they erupted into a fireball.

His HUD reddened as the missile alert blasted on his ear. He waited for the missles to get close, and with great timing, he rolled his plane while maintaining altitude, the missiles flying past mere inches from the underbelly of the Raptor.

Spotting the trouble, Akagi growled and immediately rushes to aid. She summoned Zeros as she rode the top of the lead plane and approached the Siren jets from the side. The enemy jets spotted her and broke away from the Ribbon fighter and targetted her instead.

Taking the moment of distraction, (Y/n) maneuvered into another tight left turn and got a lock onto each one, thanks to the multiple tagetting system installed on the plane.

"Fox 3! Fox 3!" He shouted.

Akagi heard the warning through her comms and immediately broke away as the AMRAAMs slammed on their targets, sending the Siren jets into an unrecoverable spin.

"Enemy fighters, destroyed." Sky Eye said.

Akagi glanced towards (Y/n)'s jet and saw him giving her a thumbs up. She squeeled in delight and became more motivated as she dove towards a Siren destroyer, woving through the heavy anti-air fire whizzing past her. She summoned her star-shaped origamis and threw them like a dagger, hitting the engines.

"More incoming." Sky Eye warned.

On cue, multiple portals opened on the surface below, with now Siren battleships and carriers coming in to the fray.

(Y/n), however, didn't flinch on the Siren's attempt of intimidation and jumpes back into the furball at full afterburner.

Enterprise rode one of her Hellcats and swooped into action. She glanced behind and saw the Ribbon Fighter approaching from her rear. (Y/n) flew beside her they glanced at each other and nodded.