???

Unknown Location
--:--

The sea was blood red, and was littered with metal scraps from wrecked Siren ships and dead Siren bodies. Lightning flashes and thunder cracks occured above the sky as the rain poured down hard.

A red-haired girl was panting heavily, hiding behind a inoperable Siren ship. She peeked out to take a look, her eyes darting around the area she was currently in.

Her rigging was badly damaged, and her cannons looked like they would fall apart any time. She gripped the scythe she was holding for quite a while, though with the prolonged battle, she could feel her strength giving away.

"Shit..." The girl cursed.

Ignoring the pain that was cursing throughout her body, the girl pushed herself and stood up before she sailed to the east.

Before she could continue on, she was suddenly blasted with a laser beam, throwing her off to the side. The girl grunted in pain and looked around for the culprit, forcing herself to stand up once again.

"Is that all you've got?" A voice mocked.

The girl was about to stand up, but was lifted by the neck, choking her as she struggled to breathe.

"E-Empress..." The girl managed to sputter out. At this point, she was too weak to resist.

"You dare call yourself the daughter of the Ribbon Fighter?" Empress taunted. "Pathetic. You couldn't even go to his level."

"D-Damn you..." The girl cursed at Empress.

"Farewell, weakling." Empress smirked.

...

...

...

"GAH!" The girl woke up and quickly summoned her riggings, looking around for potential threats. After finding none, she unsummoned her riggings and breathed the sigh of relief. "That fucking nightmare again..."

She shook her head and recomposed herself. She stood up from her bed and walked to the nearby table and grabbed the picture that was lying on top of it.

In the picture was a man with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes wearing a pilot suit. Beside him was a woman with a red hair wearing a white uniform, and between them was a kid, also having a red hair and magenta eyes.

Behind them was a stealth fighter with an insignia on the tail with the word 'Mobius 118' on the bottom.

The girl flipped the picture and looked at the handwritten words in Italics; "Monica, our daughter, don't forget that we love you always. You are our greatest treasure - no, even more than that. Even if we're gone, live your life to the fullest. We're watching over you, no matter where you go."

The girl, now known as Monica, gave a sad smile and placed the photo on her pocket. She went outside her makeshift house and felt the wind touch on her face.

"I promise you, Mom and Dad." Monica summoned her riggings and walked towards the sea. "I will take back our shattered skies... no matter what it takes..."