Wrath of the Fallen

Arctic Ocean
SN Sovetskaya Belorussiya
Landing Pad
1415 Hours

Four hours have passes since Tashkent sent a reinforcement request to the Northern Parliament. As the fleet waited for the back-up to arrive, (Y/n) and his crew became increasingly worried for the safety of the intelligence crew onboard the RFS Suliko.

"This situation is slowly becoming a clusterfuck..." (Y/n) mumbled.

Siren presence had also began rising since their arrival, decreasing their chance on getting the RFS Suliko unscathed. Not to mention the enemy submarines becoming more and more of a threat to the ships.

With Tashkent being the only destroyer in the group, she wouldn't be able to engage all the submarines at once and would ran out of depth charges before she could take out all of them. The only choice he has is to avoid unnecessary engagements unless they needed to.

Shaking his head, he focuses more on the solutions rather than the problems.

Cassandra came over to the Ribbon Fighter. "Sir, the back-up have arrived."

(Y/n) checked his radar and looked to the left. Silhouettes emerged from the horizon until their figures fully came into view, revealing mass-produced ships and kansens from the Northern Parliament.

The rescue fleet was consisted of Rossiya, Gangut, Chapayev, and their mass-produced counterparts. Alongside them were Grozny, Pamiat Merkuria, Murmansk, and Kirov.

The reinforcements boarded Belorussiya's ship and unsummoned their riggings, their ships forming nearby and forming up with the mass-produced ships. Rossiya came to the landing pad first, and smiled upon seeing (Y/n).

"Long time no see, Rossiya." (Y/n) greeted.

Rossiya eagrly approached him and gave the Ribbon Fighter a hug. "Indeed it has, darling. Where did you get your suit?"

"Grunder Industries. They gave me this armor only for this mission." (Y/n) elaborated.

Rossiya hummed as she broke the hug and gave him a small peck on the lips. Moments later, the rest of the reinforcement team got up to the deck and saluted.

(Y/n) nods. "At ease."

The shipgirls did so, dropping their salute before going back to their usual demeanor.

"Allow me to introduce them." Rossiya said. "These are my comrades Minsk, Pamiat Merkuria, Murmansk, and Kirov."

"Kirov reporting, командир." Kirov adressed.

"It's an honor to meet you, sir." Minsk went after. "Nice armor, by the way."

"The honor is mine, and thanks." (Y/n) politely replied. "This is just a prototype, though."

"Still looks cool." Murmansk complimented.

"Hey there, командир! I'm the protected cruiser, Pamiat Merkuria! I was a big shot in the Black Sea Fleet during the first great war with the Sirens, beating baddies left and right, and even fought alongside Avrora!" Merkuria proudly declared.

"There she goes again with her bragging..." Kirov mumbled with a sigh.

"I'm charismatic, experienced, and cute - which upon my observation, YOU aren't!" Merkuria proclaimed.

"Wha-?!" Rossiya gasped in surprise, infuriated with her comment.

"...Sure. Wierd flex, but okay." (Y/n) nonchalantly replied, not at all affected by her remarks.

"Merkuria, show some respect." Grozny said. "Be careful who you're talking to."

"She's right." Rossiya agreed, pointing at the Mobius Squadron patch on (Y/n)'s flight suit. "Have you been living under a rock? The man you insulted just now is THE Ribbon Fighter, AND my boyfriend."