Imminent Threat

O'er azure skies

And emerald plains

Where freedom and justice prevail

With courage and strength

We'll fight to the end

For liberty in our land

---

The Next Day...

Northern Parliament
August 28, 2019
0913 Hours

The recovered crew was placed onto the infirmary for further examinations. The results of the tests were normal, and their mental health was on normal levels.

The submarine did not recieve any damages whatsoever, but it was placed into a dry dock to allow the manjuus to get a deep scan on both the exterior and interior of the Suliko.

(Y/n) and Cassandra were also checked both physically and mentally, and their results were just fine. Both of them were given rooms yesterday, allowing them to rest after the mission.

Their battlesuits were in the technical department, being examined by the reserve manjuus to get a clear hold on the parts around it to help them maintain it.

Right now, both ace pilots were in Kronshtadt's room in the medical bay, alongside Avrora, Rossiya, Soyuz, and Belorussiya. They were talking about what happened in tne synchronization chamber, and everything else that had transpired.

"So you're saying that Bon Homme Richard's wisdom cube turned into an origin one?" Soyuz asked the large cruiser.

"That's what the female researcher said in my dream." Kronshtadt replied.

"When did you have that dream?" Avrora questioned.

Kronshtadt pointed at (Y/n). "After he slapped me."

(Y/n) raised his hands in defense. "Hey, I'm sorry alright? How am I suppose to break the spell or whatever the hell that is controlling her and prevent her from killing her comrades?"

"Couldn't you think of any other way?" Avrora queried.

"I'm sorry, but that's the only thing that came into my mind." (Y/n) added.

"Fair enough." Soyuz said. "Anyways, continue please."

"There's also a male researcher and a girl. I couldn't make up their faces, but they seem to be acquainted with each other." Kronshtadt went on. "The girl also mentioned 'Antiochus' being a contingency plan."

"For what?" Rossiya inserted.

"They didn't say anything further about that. There's also this 'Awakening' process that unlocks the potential of shipgirls." She continued. "This 'Creator' was also mentioned by the female researcher."

"Awakening... Maybe that synchronization device is the one that's used to turn the wisdom cubes into origin cubes, since you mention that Bon Homme had her cube altered back into an origin." (Y/n) enclosed. "That's just my guess, though."

"That still makes sense." Belorussiya said. "If that's the case, then you're lucky Arkhangelsk and командир rescued you before you were turned like Bon Homme did."

"Yeah..." Kronshtadt shivered at the thought.

The door in the infirmary opened as Tashkent came in. "командир, someone wants to speak to you."

On cue, another individual came in, wearing a combat uniform. Two armed escorts followed after him. Nikolai Teslov, a representative of the Russian Federation to ISAF. "командир (L/n)."