Night Of The Yandere (Halloween Special) [Rewritten]

"Shikikan-sama~"

-Akagi

---

(A/N): This takes place after the Orochi and Hugin's defeat, and Monarch didn't took his V-card... yet.

Azur Lane Base
Academy
2150 Hours

The stars in the sky above were shining brightly, alongside the moon which was the one that's giving light to the surroundings. The Ribbon Fighter could be seen walking on the hallway of the Academy in a moderate pace, looking at his surrondings.

However, something felt... off. It was too silent. Very silent.

'Where did everybody go...?' He thought to himself.

(Y/n) continued his way and noticed that the buildings' lights were not turned on. He was getting suspicious at this point, thinking that all of them might've pulled a prank on him.

He kept his guard up, constantly taking glances behind him to make sure no one is sneaking up on him.

Suddenly, he heard a voice calling out his name coming from an abandoned building. He simply shrugged it off and thought that it was his mind playing tricks on him, but the voice called out again for the second time.

And then for the third time.

Most horror movie protagonists would be already trembling when entering an abandoned building in the middle of the night, but he was instead annoyed instead of being scared.

Without hesitation, he twisted the doorknob and entered the building. He scanned the surroundings - it was dark, and the moonlight was piercing through the glass windows. Dust particles was also visible in the air.

*slam*

The door suddenly slammed shut behind him, but he didn't flinch at the useless attempt to scare him. He sighed in annoyance and tried to open it, but the doorknob won't budge.

"What the..." (Y/n) muttered. "Alright, this is not funny anymore."

He stepped back and prepared to breach the door open, but the sounds of heavy footsteps coming from behind him stopped him. (Y/n) turned around and saw Atago.

(Y/n) sighed in relief. "Atago? Thank goodness... Do you know what's going... on..."

He trailed off from his sentence when he saw Atago's blushing face and heart shaped pupils. What's more, she was breathing heavily, like a predator looking at her prey.

"Shi~ki~kan~" Atago seductively called out, inching closer towards him.

"Scheiße..." He cursed in German, now getting a clue of what's going on.

Atago lunged forward in an attempt to subdue him, but he saw the incoming attack and rolled to the side, making Atago slam against the door with a resounding thud.

She quickly recovered and stood up. (Y/n) immediately broke the nearby window and jumped through it, successfully protecting his V-card.

'Those heart-shaped pupils... Did she just turn into a yandere?!' He thought.

A yellow arrow suddenly flew past his head, followed by the sound of piston engines. He glanced back and saw Enterprise riding a Hellcat, aiming her bow directly at him. What's worse, she also had the heart-shaped pupils similar to Atago's.

"Oh no..." (Y/n) mumbled.

The Ribbon Fighter looked around him, thinking of ways to escape the Grey Ghost who's now after his V-card. (Y/n) went towards the dense forest area, hid under the tree, and waited.