Turning Point

(A/N): I've finally recovered from my fever. I really apologize for the late update.

---

"Empress." Observer Alpha kneeled down.

"What is it, Alpha?" Empress asked the Siren emotionlessly.

"What do you really plan to do with that human?" Observer Alpha questioned.

"...Don't you see, Alpha? He is the chosen one. We are merely testing him." Empress replied stoically. "He will be the one to defeat them."

"..." Observer Alpha didn't say anything. "I understand, Empress."

Observer Alpha summoned a portal and left the room, the portal disappearing seconds later. Empress slumped back down on her seat and looked at the dark ceiling of her room.

"Grim Reaper..."

---

Azur Lane Base
Monarch's Quarters
June 26, 2019
0600 Hours

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the brightness of the surroundings. He slowly sat up and looked down his naked torso, remembering the 'playtime' with Monarch after the party last night.

He looked to the side, only to find a sleeping Monarch, her body covered with a crisp white sheet. He smiled at the sight of her sleeping figure, and very carefully snuck out from the bed as to not wake her up.

(Y/n) then grabbed his suit on the floor and wore it before walking out of her room. As usual, he came across shipgirls on their usual routine on the base, who were occasionally greeting him on which he would reply with a small wave.

As he walked to his quarters, he immediately changed into his flight suit and headed directly to his office. There, he found Belfast sorting the papers.

"Morning." (Y/n) greeted.

"Good morning, Master." Belfast greeted back.

"I guess that there's no more paperwork?"

"None."

(Y/n) nodded. "Then you girls can have a day off. We can settle the arrival of the other forces tomorrow."

"Are you sure, Master?" Belfast asked.

"Yep." He replied.

"Very well." Belfast said. "Thank you, Master."

---

Azur Lane Base
Beach
0800 Hours

Just like any other normal beach day, and all of the shipgirls - mostly destroyers and cruisers - were enjoying the day off. The Mobius Squadron was present as well, having a fierce waterfight with their waterguns. Surprisingly, Ark Royal was there, but she was being watched by Warspite and Hood to prevent her from doing 'things' at the destroyers. For additional security purposes, reconnaissance planes were deployed in the air to make sure that no unwanted Sirens could catch them off guard

Everything was pretty much normal, except for San Diego who was getting chased by another shark again, but Saratoga quickly solved the problem by sending an airstrike which resulted on both the shark and San Diego getting thrown in the air along with some fishes of various species. They simply shugged at the sight and went on.

Nearby, the Royal maids were making sure that everything was in order, preparing the foods of the best quality, ranging from finely cooked meat, ice creams, and cakes with fish heads sticking on top... Oh. Okay...

Soon, (Y/n) had finally arrived at the beach with Monarch in her black bikini, while he simply wore a simple blue shorts with coconut tree designs and didn't wore any t-shirt of some kind, showing off his very muscular torso.