Dark Skies

Kill, fight, die.

That's what a soldier should do.

When a leader has fallen, a hero arise and inspire the others into glorious deeds that would give them name that live to this day.

---

Arctic Ocean
SN Sovetskaya Belorussiya
Hangar Deck
1616 Hours

"Alright, here's the plan." (Y/n) circles a part of the map of the Arctic Ocean. "Who's the leader of the team again?"

"Kronshtadt." Belorussiya replied.

"Right. Yesterday, we conducted a search and rescue mission for Kronshtadt's team somewhere around this area. Cassandra reported that she detected signals underwater, but sadly it was just Siren submarines." (Y/n) continued. "But because of their presence in the area, we were led to the conclusion that they have been pulled into the mirror sea, and the subs are just waiting for them to reappear so they could ambush them."

"So what's your game plan, командир?" Kirov asked.

"We'll split into two groups." (Y/n) said, dragging his finger along the map. "You, Murmansk, Grozny, and Merkuria will form Alpha Team and sail towards the area of their last known location. You are to distract the enemy submarines, and lure them out of the area."

"What if they don't follow?" Grozny queried.

"If they don't follow, then do something to catch their attention." (Y/n) answered. "As for us, we will be on Bravo Team and go in after Alpha Team cleared the area. Since our battlesuits have underwater mode, me and Cassandra will go deep down to escort the submarine back to the surface."

"Um..." Grozny raised her hand. "Wouldn't you be vulnerable? Unless you have torpedoes equipped on your suits since you mentioned it having an underwater mode..."

"Unfortunately, we don't." Cassandra answered. "Because of that, we could only rely on our high-frequency blades to cut down any torpedoes that will come for the Suliko."

"Wouldn't that be dangerous?" Belorussiya added.

"Don't worry. I've practiced with fruits before, so my fruit killing skills are remarkable, and I've mastered the way of the sword. Torpedoes aren't that different. Could've gone pro if I haven't joined the air force." Cassandra bragged.

(Y/n) deadpanned. "Don't get cocky, kid."

"Anyways, back to the main topic. What happens after the sub had surfaced?" Rossiya questioned.

"Once the submarine goes back to the surface, we will pull each crew and board them to your ship. Belorussiya, Kirov, and Merkuria will tow the submarine back to Northern Parliament to check and repair damages if they did recieved any." (Y/n) finished.

"Hmm... that's quite the solid plan." Merkuria remarked. "Looks like I did underestimate you."

"Which is a wrong move." Belorussiya said. "You shouldn't talk to high ranking officers like that."

"Alright, that's enough. I don't want any arguments springing up." (Y/n) cut in. "We will initiate the plan in ten minutes. Get ready.

Kirov grinned as she cracked her knuckles. "Let's kick this off."

---

Unknown Location
--:--

Lightning flashes occured every now and then, followed by the sound of loud, ear-piercing thunderclaps and strong winds, adding to the dreadful, evil presence that was looming over to whatever kind of hell the kansens were put into.