Cooking A Bird Whole

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

-Sun Tzu

---

Agnus Dei...

Qui tollis peccata mundi...

Dona eis requiem...

---

Iris Orthodoxy Basilica
1122 Hours

(Y/n) cracked his knuckles and braced himself. "Here they come."

Soon, the Arsenal Bird launched its drones, which soon began on attacking the allied planes and ships. More Siren ships and jets began on emerging, surrounding them completely and overwhelming the coalition forces with sheer numbers.

"This is Mobius 1 to all pilots. Run a check your ammo." (Y/n) said.

Several responses came from the pilots, ranging from low or out of ammo to damaged planes. (Y/n) quickly thinks of a plan on how to get through the Siren jets and allow the others to escape.

(Y/n) took out a drone with a Sidewinder, before chasing another one and shooting it down with the rotary cannon. "Strider, give an opening for the allied pilots to get through. Enterprise, Akagi, on me. All carriers, launch more planes to secure air superiority. We'll hold them off until they ressuplied."

"Rog'." Cassandra replied. "Let's go, team."

"Got it, boss." Húxiān responded.

(Y/n) and Strider Squadron broke off from each other and engaged the drones, easily picking off one by one. Although the drones were a bit agile, their movements are predictable, which made them an easy target.

The bottom of the Arsenal Bird suddenly began to glow, before a laser beam was suddenly fired at the kansens below. Bismarck gasped in surprise as she dodged the laser that could've ended her life.

"Bismarck!" Eugen rushed towards her, with Hipper following right after. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine..." Bismarck shakily replied, still startled by the sudden attack.

"Dammit..." (Y/n) mumbled. "All modern ships, retreat. You're too vulnerable with the Arsenal Bird's lasers."

"But you can't take the Arsenal Bird with your own!" A captain of one of the modern ships retorted. "We'll help you!"

"Well if you stay here any longer, then you're all fucked!" (Y/n) snapped.

"...We understand." The captain answered.

"Task Force Belka, cover their retreat." (Y/n) ordered.

"As you wish." Eugen affirmed.

There was no further statement from the modern ships and complied, with Task Force Belka covering their retreat as ordered.

Richelieu and Jean Bart worked together to take out the opposing battleships to buy time for the others to retreat, while they were provided with anti-air cover by the cruisers.

Laffey and her sister, Benson, took advantage of their speed and zoomed in through the battlefield, firing shot after shot of their main guns and launching torpedoes then and there.

Ayanami and Javelin accompanied the American destroyers, launching their own torpedoes as well. They took cover behind damaged or inoperable Siren ships when they were being targetted by Siren cruisers.

Monarch's cannons roared as shot after shot was fired, hitting her targets with deadly accuracy. Washington and North Carolina helped with the bombardment, with Washington grinning wildly as the thrill of the battle excites her.