Rules of Nature

Fate is the will or principle or determining cause by which things in general are believed to come to be as they are or events to happen as they do - an inevitable and often adverse outcome, condition, or end. It is brutal and cruel because of its uncertainness.

Humans are slaves of fate; sleeping slaves to be exact. They are unaware of what destiny would bring them. Those who try to overcome fate will be eventually shot down by it, no matter who or how powerful they are.

Regardless, humans still live on despite being unaware of what their lives would end up to, because they know they can't change what will or had already taken place.

If they continue to try and overcome it, they will lose the sight of the truth. However, those who had the resolve to risk their lives and accept fate will be rewarded and win.

---

Arctic Ocean
1000 Hours

The two combatants stared at each other as the cold wind blowed continuously. Purifier just stood there with her smug smile, her grip tightening around the handle of her sword.

(Y/n) activated the boosters, propelling himself towards his adversary. Purifier did the same, advancing with equal speed as him.

*clang*

Their blades clashed with such force, causing sparks to fly off. Now caught in a blade lock, (Y/n) and Purifier added power to their engines as they tried to push each other.

Purifier broke off and managed to slip in behind the Ribbon Fighter, her blade raised above her head. However, (Y/n) did a front flip and hit her chin with the ankle of his boot, breaking off her attack while staggering her as well, making her take a few steps back.

Purifier smirked as she regained her footing. "Show me a good time, Commander!"

The Siren once again launched herself towards him, even faster than before. (Y/n) did a side flip a moment faster, barely dodging her attack.

Purifier took another turn as she lunged back and punched him in the gut, catching him off-guard. (Y/n) gagged and cough out blood directly onto his oxygen mask, feeling the pain of the punch in the area where he was hit. The Siren smirked, following her previous assault with a knee his chin and another kick to the stomach, sending him flying away.

(Y/n) hurled in the air, but he managed to stabilize himself thanks to the thrust-vectoring nozzles on his boots. He landed on the ice and stabbed his blade, using it as a break, successfully stopping himself from slamming against the ice wall that was just right behind him.

His vision became blurry for a second as he held his stomach, wincing in pain. Shaking his head, he regained his focus and stood up, facing Purifier who was slowly approaching him. He removed his mask and spat out his saliva mixed with blood.

"What's the matter? Can't go on anymore?" Purifier taunted.

"No... I can still fight!" (Y/n) shouted angrily.

Purifier became more excited upon feeling his anger. She then laughed maniacally, infuriating him. "Good, that's the way I like it! Come on, release your anger! Let's get rough!"

(Y/n) puts back his mask on and launched himself upward, his sword raised. The nozzles of his boots then swiveled, propelling himself downwards and onto Purifier. Purifier flew towards the advancing Ribbon Fighter, now going in at full speed.

Their blades once again clashed, turning the sky into an arena as they engaged into an aerial swordfight.

(Y/n) flew backwards as Purifier chased right after. "Fox 2!"