Princess Looma Red Wind x male reader

Author(Since I had my experience with world boxing champion,who shall remain anonymus,I decided to add boxing in this story in dedication it to him.)

Loomas Point Of View

Once again my Beloved rejected my love.There was nothing that could cheer me up.Deciding to watch some TV I found an Earth show.A sport channel.Wrestling.At the end human won the title of strongest man on earth.

Announcer:So Y/N,how does is feel to be declared the strongest man on the planet two years running.

Y/N:What can I say?It feels great.

Hmm.If my Beloved wont accept Tetramand way of life maybe this man will.

Timeskip next day Y/Ns P.O.V.

I was doing my usual workout when someone tapped me on my shoulder.It was my rival that always thought he was better because of his looks alone.

R/N:I see youre training.Youre goanna need all your luck to last another few seconds.

Y/N:How about we settle this with our skills?Your boasting will not be enough.

R/N:Then it sounds to me like its time to rumble.

Y/N:Indeed.But it is you who will get the tumble.

I didnt even had enough time to react before he upper cutted me right in the mouth.I quickly took my position in a guard only to receive attempted left hook.

I dodge it and strike him with a direct which he obviously didnt expect.Everyone in the gym had gathered around us to cheer us on.Things like Do it and Kick his butt.What a peaceful society we live in.

Timeskip because I dont know how to write a fight scene.

I was on the ground panting from exhaustion.I always knew R/N was a no good cheater.He towered over my bleeding body,getting ready to deliver the finishing blow.

R/N:Good night Y/N...Forever!

Just as he was about to punch me,a red blur charged at him knocking him out of my sight.

That red blur turned out to be an four armed alien known as Tetramand.And it was a Tetramandian princess Looma Red Wind no less.Everyone knew her as Ben Tennysons strongest and by far the fiercest female enemy.Enemy he was engaged to.While pondering on what was she doing on Earth,more importantly in this gym and when I need help the most.She had picked me up with her lower arms by my shoulders.Looma is currently somehow glaring at R/N with hatred and in the same time using her lower eyes to look at me with a concern.

Looma:A fight is a sacred thing that all life has in commom.If you had cheated on my home planet Khoros,you would have been publicaly executed.

Without a warning she had jumped trough the roof and landed into a parking lot where a black and gold ship was waiting for her.When I look at the sky I saw that there was an entire armada.

Loomas P.O.V.

Heading towards my personal ship Im pleased at the sight of royal guards kneeling at the both sides of the entrance.Stepping inside I command one of them to start the ship.

Looma:Prepare the coordinates for Khoros.We got what we came for.

Upon hearing the start of the engines I decide to retire in my quarters along with the human.Placing him on the bed his body shoke in pain.

Looma:Are you feeling alright beloved?

Y/N:Not quite,but...Wait.What did you just called me?

Looma:Beloved.After youre healed we will fight and after three of your Earth years we will get merried.