Isosceles Right Triangle Vreedle x Smart Male Reader

Author:(The picture in the background is just for size comparison.You would be at the level of face to flat stomach with her.)

The Vreedles were in a bar ducking behind overturned tables and blasting at other aliens.It was a classin bar brawl,blaster version.While her brother Paralleloram(Parry) and Pa were shooting,Isosceles Right Triangle Vreedle was just hugging her legs in depression.

Pa:Oh whats the matter Puddin?Dontcha wanna roughhouse with us?

Isosceles:I dont feel like roughhousing right now.

Pa:Oh,tell Pa what bothering ya.Ha!Got you ya vermin!

While still firing Pa Vreedle tried to listen to his daughters problems.

Isosceles:This planet celebrated that Valentines thing but I missed it.And when we broke in here,thinking it was a bank,we interupted some couples kiss.

Pa:I see.They made fun of ya and you want us to blast them to smitherees.

Isosceles:Maybe later.What I meant is Im lonely.I want my own boyfriend and that wild fellla with blue skin was already taken.

Pa:I see,I see.Well you got tree options.Maybe you forget all about it when you get a new clone body,we can russle up some potential candidates orrrrr you can hunt down one for yourself.

Hearing that Isoscless eyes perk up and she smiles.

Isosceles:You really mean it Pa?

Pa:Sure.You're a clever young Vreedle. Now go on and find yourself a darling.

Isosceles:Woohoo!

She leaped out from behind their makeshift wall and dashed towards the entrance in persuit of her very own boyfriend.Pa Vreedle looked at her with relaxed look on his face as he rested his head on one of his arms atop the table.

Pa:They do grow up so fast.

Then a blast came his way and knocked away his hat,forcing him to duck with a yelp.

Pa:Hey!We were having a family moment!

Timeskip on the streets of Bellwood

A man was walking around,minding his own business and reading a book. After walking for a while he got so much into the book that he wasn't paying attention to his background.As a result,he accidently bumped into some unsavory characters.

Y/N:Oh,pardon me.

???1:Hey watch where you're going!

Y/N:I'm terribly sorry.I was just so reading this book and-

???2:A wise guy eh?Think you're better than us?!

Y/N:What?No.I didn't say anything to imply that.

???1:That sounded like a yes.Get him!

They went to grab him but he ran.Soon enough they gave a chase.And they were closing in on Y/N.

Y/N:For the love of hundred spitting cobras,what kind of town is this?!

As he was running away from those ruffians,he didn't notice a tall person in the shadows,sitting on the edge of a roof spying on him.

Isosceles:Oh he's a cutie.

Y/N ran as fast as his legs could carry him.After a while he took a sharp turn to hide in an alley when he bumped into something flat yet soft.After falling on his back he saw a tall noseless female dressed as a farmgirl,with light gray or blue skin,smiling down at him.

Isosceles:Hi there.

Y/N:H-h-hi.

By now,the ill minded brutes had caught up to him.