Attea x male reader x Eight Eight

Ive been cracking my head on how would the reader have met this deadly duo without giving them powers.Luckuly it was the end of the school while I was writhing this and I often get inspiration I school.So,here we go.

It was an average day for Y/N L/N who was a completly normal person.To the naked eye!In reality he was a Plumber.Not a plumber,the Plumber.A select few peace keepers in the galaxy.Ever since Max Tennyson,the biggest role model for hiumans and aliens alike,more humans have joined Plumbers.Including Y/N.

He was now on a important mission along with Ben Tennyson,Rook Blonko,beetle and pink gorilla aliens to transport Vilgax the conqurer to a high tech prison(Vilgax must croak)Unfortunetly their ship got blown and everyone landed in a deserted space jail.Ben accuses Vilgax on account of how well he know him.Vilgax denied and it turned out to be true.

It wasnt Vilgax that brought the ship down,but Attea acopmanied by Seven Seven,Six Six and a smaller more famine loking looking Sotoroggian.They opened fire on the Plumbers and Bend told Rook to do something techy.Ben then did something very bad.

Ben:Hey Attea,Ben Tennyson!

Attea:Ah,why am I not surprised.

Ben:I have a question.If a guy kisses you,do you change into a princess?

Attea:I am a princess!Obliterate them!

Y/N:With all do respect sir,that was a terrible idea!

Ben:If you have anything better in mind Im opened to sugestions!

He eventually turned into a Canonbolt and counter attacked.Plumbers got seperated. Rook and the aliens went to the comand room to shut down the black field and call for help.Ben,Y/N and Vilgax howeverwent to look for the last remaining prison escape pod On they way they got ambushed by Attea anf the female Sotoriggian.Vilgax double-crossed bBen and ecaped.Ben and Y/N were now at the mercy of their armed captors.

Ben:I dont think we met.Im Ben.

With few words of her language the female Sotoroggina lifted Ben nad Y/N in the air by their clothes.

Ben:Ow ow ow.OK not friendly,got that.

Attea:This is Eight Eight.

Y/N:Any relations to Six Six or Seven Seven?

She said something which coud either mean yes or why,before dropping them.

Ben:Cause there is a resemblence.

Eight Eight was about to hit Ben who dodged the never coming attack.

Ben:No no no,in a good way.

Ben says how neither of them likes Vilgax and offers truce.Attea rejects and Ben turns into Terraspins and flies away,forgeting Y/N.

Attea:I havent seen you before.Cadet?
Y/N:Actually I graduated.

Attea:Good for you.And better for us.

Eight Eight said something but Y/N couldnt understand her.

Y/N:What did she said?

Attea:That you will be bigger leverange that way.I wonder how big ransom can we get for you.

Y/N:(Gulp).

Attea:Take him to the ship.

Eight Eight had proceded to push Y/N in the direction of their ship with her gun.Y/N tried to remember the path for when he escapes.If only he knew he was just waisting his energy.For there was no way for him to escape.Or a need to later on.Once in the Atteas ship Eight Eight motioned for him to sit on one of the seats in the back.