Female Revonnahgander x Male Reader

Author:(A shame they never named her.Judging by her voice,she seemed less proper than most Revonnahganders.I belive the term is,more laid back.But she contributes the theory that Omniverse was practically made for the sake of Wattpad.Tons of female characters,both human and alien to write about and pair with readers all over the globe.)

Scene opens up in space as a mostly beige and orange vehicle moves through its emptyness.On the inside we can find a Revonnahgander and two humans of roughly the same height and age.

Y/N:So tell me.Is there anything special I need to know about this harvest festival.

Ben:Yeah,if they tell you something about a harvest king,dont belive them.Theyll just put you in a dress.

Y/N:Exuse me?

Rook:My younger sisters are quite mature yet they had some time ago developed a sense of humor.

Y/N:I can only imagine.A Revonnahagander with humor,makes you think.No offense Rook.

Rook:I was not offended.I never tried to display any humor in front of you,meaning,your asumption was not comletley invalid.

Y/N:Its going to be a long weekend.

Ben:Why did you want to come anyway?Its boring and nothing ever happens.

Y/N:You say that but all I hear is zero chance of of getting eaten,crushed,stomped,fried,frozen,disolved and so on.

Ben:Now youre overexagerating.

Y/N:Maybe youre doing the same with the boring part.

Ben:Trust me,I am not.

Y/N:Well I for one could use a short vacation on a planet of farmers.Running around the Undertown,getting info for you guys isnt exactley what I expected when becoming an honorary Plumber.

Ben:Would you rather clean the cells and fetch coffee?
Y/N:And risk another run in with Fistina?No way.If she doesnt see Rook enough,Im his replacement in her eyes.

Ben:Maybe you two use the same cologne.

Rook:I do not use any scent enhancer.

Y/N:Plus,they stink.Im telling you,alien girls cant resist L/N charm.

Ben:I bet its nothing compared to mine.Talk to me when two planet leaders try to fight over you.

Y/N:Fair enough.But even something as small as help carrying groceries goes a long way.And then there was the time Suemungosaur tried to kidnapp me.

Ben:We know,we were litterary there.She just sneaked behind us with her heavy footsteps and grabbed you.

Rook:As I already had told her,she makes for a terrible shoplifter.

Y/N:Ahem.

Rook:And a kidnapper.

Y/N:Well at the bright side,yours is the only sentient species on the entire planet.And I finally get to meet your family.So far I only met Rook Ben and Rook Shar.And that crazy um,uncle of yours?
Rook:He was my teacher.

Y/N:Right,sorry.Hey,how come Rook Shar isnt coming with us.

Rook:She had already left for Revonnah before the season of harvest had began.

Y/N:Ah,I see.Shes trying to be the parents new favorite.

Rook:What are you talking about?
Ben:Yeah,that doesnt sound like her.

Y/N:Think about it.Both their oldest children are living offworld and putting themselves in danger.Theyre obviously going to favor the one that spends more time with them.