Rook Shim&Rook Shi x Male Reader

Author:(Just one quick thing.Revonnahgander kids get their names once their tails fall off,Rook Shi obviously has a name but still a tail.For the story to make more sense she wont have it here.And next story will per request be with Piscciss Volann.)

Y/N was a 10 year old cousin of a Plumber who began dating Rook Shar,second Revonnahgander Plumber in the universe.He was bringing him along to spend some time with his girlfriends family.It was mostly due to a promise of there being children his own age and a chance to try the Amber Ogia.

C/N:Now remember when we get there,you need to be on your best behaviour.Dont tell jokes,dont bow and you hvae to help out with farming.

Y/N:I understand the jokes part but why bowing?

C/N:Just trust me on that.It was a very awkward moment.Also if Shars dad says something it would be smart to listen.

Y/N:How bad can it be?What could he possibly asked from a ten year old?
C/N:Youll see when we get there.

After about an hour of cruising through space they made it to the Revonnah.It was an ordinary morning so they didnt have to worry about someone shooting them down with fireworks.They landed further from the town but close enough to see the house of Rook family.They took their suitcases and and headed towards the house.When they finally got there Y/Ns cousin knocked on the doors to which Rook Shar answered.

Rook Shar:C/N,you had came.

She jumped in his hands hugging and kissing him before he sat her down.

Rook Shar:And this must be Y/N.

She bent down to Y/N and petted him on the head which annoyed him.

Y/N:Could you stop that?

Shar stopped and straighhtened her back.She then moved out of the way for her family to exit and greet them.

Rook Shar:I know you have already met met C/N name but his is his younger cousin Y/N.Y/N,this is my father Rook Da,my mother Rook Brala and my younger siblings,Rook Shim,Rook Shi and young one.

Her parents simply noded at their introductions.Rook Shim nervously grabbed her white hair and played with it while Rook Shi and young one simply smiled and waved. Y/N waved back but was comfused about the name of the youngest member of Rook family.

Y/N:Why doesnt he have a name.

Rook Da:Mind the contractions.And he will get a proper name once he parts with his bi'nthak.

Y/N:Huh?

His cousin bent down to whisper to his ear that the bi'nthak is what they call their tails.

Rook Shar:Why do you not enter.I am sure you are tired from your trip.C/N can sleep in Rook Blonkos room and Y/N can share with the young one.

C/N:Is that acceptable?

Rook Da:...It is.

Y/N and C/N took their things in the rooms they were gonna sleep in.Y/N never shared a room room so he was undure how it wold go.I reasured how how small the room was.Tough it was strange with all the posters of fake Ben Tennyson covering the walls.

Young one hardly containg his excitment over having another human visitor in his room.

Young one:How is the life in Earthville?Do you often see Ben Tennyson and Gwevin fight.

Y/N:Um,not really.You do now that just a show right?

Young one:A great show.I wish I could see one of those fights with my own eyes.It would be unthinkable!