Female Liam's species x Male Reader

Author:(I know this isn't exactly anyone's fist pick.But we saw Liam,Vaxasaurian Liam and a prime example of his species as Kickin hawk.So we obviously need a female version.I made the original art long ago but it got lost.It's hard to tell but I believe the inspiration for the costume was Morgiana the genie from Alibaba and forty thieves.It's really surprising how many version does this old tail have.In any way,since the females of Liam's species were never seen,we can all pick our ideas.Chickens are often easier to spot than roster and have more feathers while roosters can be more aggressive as well.Birds are mostly known as symbol of beauty,grace and singing.As well as air element.If we're being honest and making elemental creatures,the air would kind of fit best as a avian with a bow.So why not make females of Liam's species the epitome of balance and grace.Which is exactly the reason why they're sought out as dancers.Here's a fun bird factoid.While in most of the world,birds compete for female's affection by singing,colors,nest building as well as decorating skills,New Guinea has the biggest number of dancing birds.And she won't bawk like Liam.Kicking hawk doesn't either.)

Planet:Earth.Location:Undertown,Bellwood.Life was getting easier.The huge holes left by mutant To'Kustar,first one posterior first,second one with head,were closed and fixed.The human/alien relationships were blooming and there were more aliens leaving for the surface without hiding.But that also meant how more humans were moving down to Undertown.With at least 60 percent of this galaxy being human lovers in various degrees,there were very few to object.

There were of course some economic probles.What with repairs to the Undertown,former residents switching to Earth currencies and humans warming up to Taydens.It was rough but rewarding time.It all really depends on your Point Of View.One of the new residents was Y/N L/N.A classic tail,worked hard all life but the result wasn't always satisfactory.But good guys don't always finish last.But compared to super powered beings,human guys sometimes do.He wanted a change of scenery and a fresh start.Undertown seemed like a good place to go.He found a good paying job as a waiter at a new club that recently opened.Sure,the boss that ooze the mob boss atmosphere but he's all in all nice guy.Right now Y/N was hard at work,carrying some empty glasses back to the counter for a wash.The bartender was also a good person,er alien and Y/N quickly befriended the dark blue Arachnichimp.

Arachnichimp bartender:Busy night?

Y/N:Isn't it always Amy?The place is good for everything from taking a break to making busyness deals.Which is something I'd like less off.

Amy:How's that?

Y/N:It may not be my place to say it but I don't trust those Sotoraggians.They have a reputation after all.And I don't like how the female one stares at me every time they're here.

Amy:She likes you.Use it to get some tips.

Y/N:I still have my dignity and pride in my work.Plus,if I wanted more money I could just take some extra shifts.

Amy:Why don't you first take care of the shift you're on right now.Table twelve needs refills,here's a fresh batch.

She takes his tray and sets a couple of drinks on it before turning him to the aforementioned table with several female Opticoids that were laughing loudly and frankly disturbing the mood of the club.

Amy:Those girls are having a girl's night out so be sure to smile a lot.I'll cover for you if you feel a need to leave early today.

Y/N:What do you think I am?!I'm a honest and hard working employee.

Amy:Aren't you a human too?You've been working here for a long time and you're still not taking to the alien fever like other Earth guys.You being eye candy is the main reason behind some of our regualars.The girls if you don't-