Looma Redwind x Male Reader part 3

Y/Ns P.O.V.

Y/N:Yaaawn!

I open my eyes to see Im surounded by an orange fabric in a room the color and texture that greatly resemble those of sand.Than Loomas head begins hovering above mine.

Looma:Morning beloved.How did you sleep?

Y/N:Like a Zibosom cub in its nest.

Looma:Hope you have planty of energy left because today it the first day of our honeymoon!

Y/N:I dont suppose Tetramand version of honey moon is all about fighting?

Looma:Well we can leave that for when you want to.But each day we have to hunt for the sand rippers.

Y/N:Arent their your natural predators?

Looma:Your people fought lions in a colloseum for a musesment,did they not?

Y/N:Touche.OK you got me there.So what should we do first.

I get out of the large bed and start to dress up in something more apropriate for t he public eye.When I turned around I saw Looma was still sitting in bed and covering her body neck down in the large orange blanket with a blush.

Looma:For starters you could hand me my armor.

Y/N:Of course.

I open the large closet next to bed and toss heer,her armor while I finish getting dressed behind the big closet doors.Once I heard her footsteps I closed the closet doors to see Looma putting on her helmet.

Looma:Shall we move to the dining hall.

We walked down hundreds of stair until we made it to the large room with a long table.Warlord Gar sat at the opposite end eating some sort of an animal with wide ribcage while Looma and me took the closest seats.I had a salad of cactus looking plant dripping in its own juices and Looma had what looked like boiled green ostritch eggs.

Y/N:That mustve been a big bird.

Looma:Ha,as if a bird could lay such an egg.This belong to a large subterranian beatle.

She then opened the egg above her,letting the goey contence fall into her mouth.

Looma:Want some?

Y/N:Ill stick to the salad.

Looma:You have to at least try the zibosom stake.

Y/N:I tought theyre were for guards transport.

Warlord Gar:They are.Theyre also useful for meat,farming and their hide.Have you prepared anything for the Earth custome of Honeymoon?Do you perhaps need to borrow my star cruiser?

Y/N:No sir.I was thinking since the wedding was already half Earth,half Khoros style that the honeymoon,or how would you call this after wedding period,can be traditional Khoros one.

Warlord Gar:Glad to hear it.I should be heading now.Loomas mother is figthing on the other side of the planet and she misses uour battles.If she doesnt get a challange in a while there will be a civil war.You know how it is.Farewell for now.

Warlord Gar left to the meet his,charming,wife as we finished our breakfast.Looma was right,the Zibosom stake wasnt that bad.Looma led me outside of the castle to show me a collection of cars her father collected over the years.

Y/N:So what are we going to do?

Looma:We will enjoy a morning race ascross the sand dunes.Pick wich ever car you want.

I looked over all cars with various shapes and colors.There was a red glider,yellow mini tower with small red legs and blue flier that seems to be moving across the planets magnetic field.Looma said something about the taydenite being sold to Kevin.I looked to the side as one of the guards got off the Zibosom giving me an idea.