Attea x male reader

This story takes place after the episode Frogs of War part 2 where Attea finnaly becomes the ruler of Incurseans.I never knew she was so smart and cunning.

No ones P.O.V.

An armada of Incursean ships floats through the space after the invasion on Earth and declaration of truce and old boundaries.On the leading ship all the subjects cheer for their new ruler,now sitting on a throne.The empress Attea.

Attea:Yes,aplaud!Aplaud your new leader!The one that defeated the emperor Milleous and Ben Tennyson!

Incursean soldiers:Rebbit!Rebbit!Rebbit!

Attea felt so powerfull like never before.She acomplished her greatest dream.Her goal after so long achieved was so sweet.That is until her gaze fell on one soldier kissing his girlfriend in a hug.She felt like somethings missing.Something she felt when she was with Bullfrag.Secretly she snuck away to her private quarters.What was she gonna do? If she convices Ben to be her Bullfrag other Incurseans will think she wasnt brave enough to defeat him.She didnt know how but she knew she had to do something about it.

Scene change Bens P.O.V.

Ben:Sure you dont see anything?

Kevin:Nope.Maybe it was just a lick.

Ben:I dont want to take chances with Attea.

Gwen:Ben,who is that?

I turn forward to see someone in a distance I didnt see in a long time.

Ben:Y/N!

Kevin:Who?

I ran up to him giving him a brotherly hug.Man,how I missed this guy.

Gwen:Hes our friend we met some time after Ben got the omnitrix and before we met you in Bellwood(Alien Force).

Ben:Where have you been?How long was it?

Y/N:Here and there.I meant to get here the second season but author had some other plans.

Kevin:Huh?

Ben:Oh I missed that too.Never understood it thoe.

Y/N:So what happened lately?

Ben:Well we just ended a war with the Incurseans.Frog like aliens.

Y/N:Woah.Too bad I missed them.

???:Well here a chance to see them.

We turned around and saw Attea exiting her small ship.

Ben:What do you want Attea?Using us for your dirty work wasnt enough.

Attea:Relax monkey boy.Ive just come for a boyfriend.

Ben:I told you.Not interested.

Attea:I wasnt talking about you.Whos youre cute friend.

Y/Ns P.O.V.

Ben,Gwen and Kevin stood in front of me ready to use their powers while I grew concerned a bit.

Ben:Leave Y/N out of this.

Attea:Y/N?How fitting.As for you Tennyson,need I remind you I can turn the fleet just like that.Consider him an allience present and Earth will no longer be our target and will recieve our protection.

Granpa Max:Sorry Y/N,Ben.There is nothing we can do for now.

Attea:Thats what I tought.Come on Y/N.Your new girlfriend doesnt like to wait.

Y/N:Can I at least say goodby?
Attea:Sure.Just make it fast.You heard what I said.

I walk over to Max Tennyson and we hugged.