Serena x Male Reader

Author(I apologize for the state of this picture,it was my earlier work.)

Scene opens up in the vast emptiness of space.There,countless Celestialsapien stand still and debate.One in particular was,for the lack of better term twitching or rather,glitching.The eyes in particularCamera zoomed in towards its face until it entered and faced the...two faces of Celestisapien.The very same Azmuth and Myaxx sampled for the Omnitrix.Or were they Volaticus Biopsis at the time.

Bellicus:Denied...

Serena:But why?

Belicus:Because I have decided so.

Serena:Why cant you take my argument into consideration.

Bellicus:The voice of comapassion pales to the voice of agression.It will always be so.From here to eternity and end of times.

Serena:That is not fair.The existence cannot be controled by a single force.The best of both parties must unite.

Bellicus:Absolute nonsense.We should cease this bickering and move onto the following argument.

Serena:If thats how you feel...Then I cannot be a part of you anymore.

She clenched her eyes and began to glow.She was shaking and started to get bigger.As did the befuddled Bellicus.

Bellicus:What is happening?

Serena:What needs to be DONE!

She burst into explosion of green luminescent energy.On the outside,it looked like the Celestisapien started to split from the top of the head.The two halves of the head slowly turned green and began to grow actual facial features.All the way until it was a two headed being with the faces of Bellicus and Serena.Soon enough thw body split into two induvidual ones,creating the first two Ceslestiaspiens without dual personality.

Bellicus:What have you done!

Serena:I severed the bond that bpnd us together in that acursed form.Now I can act upon my own thoughts and deisres.Away from you!

She charged up in black and white light and flew away in the far ends of the galaxy as a single glowing spot in the black void.

Bellicus:Who needs her anyways.Without her holding me back,there is nothing to contain my rage.No more debating.No more decision.Time to take action.

As he flew in the opposite direction,with a darker and more menacing glow,scene changed to where most things that are interesting take place.Earth.Camera zoomed in through the atmosphere and the clouds until it stopped at the ordinary looking house.Camera than panned around it to show a man on his knees,tending to his garden.There were various flower that looked just watered as the man lowered a new sunflower in its small patch of ground from its pot,into its new home in the soil.Closing any opening,he waters the places down and takes of his gloves to caress the golden yellow petals of the flower.

Y/N:What a beauty.

He stood up to his full height and pushed his hands against his back to stretch out.The he breathed the sigh of relief and looked at his wrist watch.

Y/N:There's still time before I have to go.Might as well prepare lunch.

He picked up his gloves and went inside his house.Unkown to him,a source of light stopped above his house.It then slowly descended and landed in front of his garden.With the excess light gone,Serena was seen sitting on her legs.

Serena:Such beautiful flowers.I have never seen such precious things in my lifetime.

She bent down to embrace the soft flower and taking in their alluring aroma.While passing by the window,Y/N saw a stranger in his garden.And as any concerned person with a stranger on their property,he ran out to chase her off.