Female Ultimate Panuncian x Male Reader

Scene opens up up in a garden like area.A man in a Plumber suit is sitting on a rock,writing something on the holopad.There was something behind him,stalking him through the grass.The stalker started to move fasted and lunged forward,knocking Y/N off the rock and into the tall grass with a scream.

Y/N:Ahhaha,calm down,calm down.

The stalker turned out to be a lion sized brown wild cat with tusk,known as dagur cat,licking his face.

Author:(A creature from my book Uwindaji survival.I wanted to use some alien animal but no specimen from sci fi shows came to my mind at the moment.)

He prompted himslef upwards enough to sit and pet the head of the unusual feline.The said savannah predator suddendly tensed up and looked away in the direction of the doors.

Y/N:Whats the matter boy?

Pretty suit a Plumber with gray skin and gills came into the view.

Plumber:Y/N L/N,we need to talk.

The dagur claw just turned fully to the stranger and growled.

Y/N:Cant this wait?Im in the middle of something.

Plumber:Im afraid not.Magister Tennyson requested your presence immedietley.

Y/N:(Sigh)Every time I play with dangerous animals.Fine,take me to him.

The Plumber led him through the maze of hallways until he got to the Plumber bases kitchen.

Y/N:You sent for me?

Max:Yes,that would be all.

Plumber:As you wish.

The Plumber left as Y/N took a sit at the closest seat.

Y/N:So what was so urgent you needed me.No one ever needs me right away.Unless someone gets posioned.

Max:Its a touchy matter.You see,we had an incedent few months back with Albedo,his Ultimatrix and Khyber.The Ultimate Panuncian they created was too dangerous and was transported to Panuncian home planet Hathor.

Y/N:I dont see what does that have to do with me.

Max:As the Plumbers lead expert in alien fauna,we need your counseling.The Ulitmate Panuncian was placed into a facility on Hathor where the Galvans can study it and reverse engeneer the Ultimatrix technology.

Y/N:Seems like a bad idea to me.Any more madmen like Albedo and the Plumbers are gonna be busier than ever.

Max:We can still use it to return the Panuncina back to normal.As well as the original Ultimates Ben set free long time ago.

Y/N:But what about the current topic.I have at least half a dozen hungry animals waiting for me.

Max:(Sigh)I was getting to that.The scientist were...overwhelmed.They managed to get into the escape pods but when they reached Galvan Prime,they were all unconcious.We need you to find out what happened.

Y/N:Ok,apart from regualar self replicating ability,what can this new Ultimate Panucian do?
Max:We dont know yet.Apart from its large size we saw nothing,nor even replicating.Khyber said its no longer limited to natural predator.

Y/N:Just a new life form that doesnt know how to fit in the already existing food chain.Give me few days,Ill take care of it.

Max:I knew you would.The ship is ready for departure as soon as youre ready to go as well.

Y/N:Just let me say goodbye to my animals and feed them.And I have to find someone to take care of them while Im gone.

Max:Ill be hapy to.I have my way of animals.