Thep Khufan harem x Male Reader

In the depths of space travels a small,lone spaceship.The trajectory of the space vessel takes a turn left of Albuqnebula and sets in the direction of a fractured planet.The sole Solar system is held together by enormous purple spiderwebs.The ship eventually lands at the edge of the city as the doors opens up.An old woman with glasses and a clipboard full of papers walks out and clears here throat.

Woman:OK kids,who's ready for the field trip.

This would have been a time in series where a brief black screen would took place before the episode actually started.The following scene showed a class full of elementary school teenagers exiting the ship in a slow stampede like fashion.There were boys,girls,more educated kids,sports fans,the protagonist and the bullies.While most classes had a classic head and body case,this classroom was the hunting ground of two heads-brothers know by their reputations as Terrible twins.

Even though they weren't identical twins.The head is usually one bully who stands above all and often the only real bully.The head are his followers because they either share the same ideas or are just pretending to be friends as to avoid being among the heads's range of targets.Two of those heads pushed past the protagonist with their shoulders,one by one.

Teacher:I wish I didnt have to say this but please be on your best behaviour.Were guests on this planet and representatives of our species.So be quiet,respectfull and above all else,keep your hands to yourselves.We dont need an incindent with missing Tetramand gautlet.

Some of the kids snickered to themselves but the group began to move on.They visited the museum,town hall and interesting landmarks that made Anur Transyl so special.After walking and exploring for almost a day,it was time to head back.They were crossing a bridge that had quite a distance between itself and the ground.

Most of the group had already crossed the bridge and was entering the ship.The last three were Y/N and the two bullies.The terrible duo snickered and whispered between themselves behind Y/N before moving closer to him.One on each side.Y/N was confused for a moment but their intentions were soon made clear when one pushed him while the other ducked and when Y/N was above him,lifted himself to push him of the bridge.Twiddle Dee and Dum ran to the ship,beliving they had just left Y/N to be eaten by monster.

Teacher:Is everyone present?

Bully1:Yep,just us.

While the rest of the class was getting seated,Y/N was quite literary hanging by a tread.Actually he was hanging by his hands.

Y/N:I...can't hold it...any longer.

His strength gave out on him and he fell.

Y/N:Aaaaah!

He was plummeting to his early death when something wrapped around him in the air.In comfuison,he was lowered safely to the face of a mummy with a small,golden,Bastet like crown on top of her head.

Thep Khufan:Hi there.

Y/N:...D-dont eat me!
Thep Khufan:Eat you?Did you hit your head when you fell or something?Youre the monster and you think wed eat you?

Y/N:Aren't you the mummy?

Thep khufan:Mommy?!I'm 17!And by the looks of it,so are you.

Y/N:But the bandages and the crown...

Thep khufan:That means I'm a Thep Khufan.I'm Mukhadie by the way,but my friends call me Mukie.(Mukhadie=tricky or deceitful)

Y/N:I'm Y/N.

Mukie:Say,aren't you one of those Earth student that was visiting for a few hours?

Y/N:Yes but this two guys pushes me of the bridge and,and...you can let me down now.