Female Cerebrocrustacean x Male Reader

A lone spaceship the size of truck travels through space as the camera movie inside.There stood two female aliens.One Methanosian and a human Cerebrocrustacean hybrid.She had a dark green dress,humanoid body,lacked the extra legs and while she retained one of her claws,the other one was a hand.

Methanosian:So Cera,how does it feel to go back to your father's planet?

Cera:I'm very excited.I lived with my mother all my life and quite frankly,I never felt that I belonged there,fullfiled.

Methanosian:Well I'm glad I get to help you.You're my last case too.After I drop you off,I handing in my resignation and applying for the program myself.

Cera:Glad to hear it.By the way,what might your designation,I mean name be?After so many years with Cerebrocrustaceans my vocabulary is rather broad.

Methanosian:No problem.And it's Melanie.

Cera:Nice to formally meet you.So what can you tell me about my host?

Melanie walked over to the control board and picked up a clipboard.

Melanie:His name is Y/N L/N.He enjoys reading a good book,works as a physicist but is temporarily suspended.

Cera:Does it says why?

Melanie:No,but the Earth's information network does.He got too focused on work that he piled up an insane amount of days off,worked on weekends and started to sleep less and less.The project he was so focused on malfunctioned and blew up a most of the wing at some university.

Cera:My word.What was the project in question?

Melanie:Doesn't say.Just that he's on a forced vacation and can't go back unless he returns to normal and the university repairs damage.

Cera:Sound like he wouldn't have a great deal of time preoccupied.

Melanie:You'll just have to wait and see.We're entering Earth's atmosphere and I think we might be able to park this old thing right in front of his home.

You should hang onto something since the landing can and will be rough.

Scene change to relatively modern two story home.Camera span around the room with multiple ships in bottles.English navy,viking ships,feudal Japanese navy all the way to the pair of hands that were putting the finishing touches on the ancient Egyptian boat.

Y/N:There.That should do it.

He carefull lifted the bottle in his hand and carried it to his new handcrafted shelf.He gently placed the bottle on the edge and was about to slip it further when the house began to shake.The bottle slip out of his hand but Y/N managed to catch it in time but with the house still shaking he fell on the floor instead.He held the bottle close to him until the shaking stopped.Then he placed the bottle on the shelf and rolled up his sleeves.

Y/N:If it's those kids again with their modern music again,I'm gonna introduce them to the Newtown's third law of motion.

He raced down the stairs,passing his side projects on the way before opening the doors.He was met with a sight of a real life spaceship.He was familiar with the program but deep down he had doubts.He doesnt have them anymore.

The passengers exited the ship stunning the bewildered Y/N.

Melanie:Good morning,Mr.L/N.Sorry for rough landing.

Cera:I belive you owe the same apology to me too.

Melanie:Let's say I did.You two have great time now,I have some resignation to file.

Once Cera got off the ramp Melanie retired to her ship and took off.As the dust cloud cleared out,Y/N and Cera stopped coughing.

Y/N:Looks like we'll be sharing residence.Y/N L/N,experimental physicist.