Female Albedo(Ultimate Alien)x male reader

I didnt know what to wright so I took the idea from Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Double or nothing where Albedo works with three aliens to make a Ben 10 Live show.So instead of Female Albedo(Alien force) x male reader you get her and three aliens for free.By the way,since this story will have female Vaxasaurian does than mean I dont have to write a story with Suemangosaur or not.If you want it no problem.I better start the story.

Female Hugh=Saura(Humangosaur) Female Fridge=Fries(Proununced as Freeze) Female Swamps=...Swamps

Y/Ns P.O.V.

I was just walking around and enjoying my day when one of the nearby new all-tech buildboards changes to show another live projection of Bene Tennyson.Ive been a long time fan ever since she reveilled her identety.Which reminds me how I cant stand that guy Will Harangue.He is like a quieter version of J. Jonah Jameson.Then suddenly,by pure coincidence my eye wanders to Burger Shack a few blocks away.There I saw Bene buying Chilly Fries.And a lot of them to,enough for a big family.Wait Im getting of topic.There are two Benes?!I better follow her.If I dont want to listen to another one of Jimmy Jones videos about Bene 1o theories.

Timeskip at the random wherehouse

I follow the Bene look alike that went to collection of large abandoned wherehouses.

When she entered the said werehouse I climbed up to get a better view from the windows on the roof.There I saw the Bene look-a-like and three of Benes aliens, Swampfire,Humangosaur and Big Chill.I opened one of the windows very slightly to hear what theyre saying.

Bene:Here is your food.You disgust me!

Humanogosaur:But um boss,arent you eating the same thing as us?

Bene:How many times I have to repeat it to you,you lombering oaf!I only eat this limited nutrience from this foul smelling culinary catostrophy because I am trapped in this hedious form.

She turned into slightly red version of Rath and punched the nearby wall before transforming back.Unfortunetly the force of the punch had brought me falling down through the werehouses roof.When I opened my eyes to see angry Bene and comfused aliens looking at me.

Bene:Who are you and what are you doing here?

Y/N:Im Y/N,I just wandered how are there two Benes so I tried to see what going on.

Bene:I am not Bene...

She used her middle and index finger to touch her eyes to remove lances and to show her eyes were actually red.Then she also took her brown wig off to show her real white hair.

Bene:I am Albeda.And this would be my associates:Saura the Vaxasaurian,Fries the Necrofriggian and Swamps the Methanosian.

Saura:Hi.

Albeda:Now Im afraid I have to despose of you.

Aliens:What?!

Fries:Chill boss.

Saura:Dont do anything rash now.

Albeda:Fine.Seeing as how we cant let him go we have another mouth to feed.So I have to go back for that digusting joke of a meal.Swamps.

Swampa:Yes boss?

Albeda slapped her forehed with her palm at dimwittedness of her collegues.

Albeda:Tie him up so he doesnt escape!

Swamps:Right,right.

Methanosian now known as Swamps raised her hands to make roots come from underground and coil around me.By now Albeda had gone out.