Female Omnitrix x Male Reader

Author:(I know theres already a picture of humanoid Omnitrix but this has more of a personal touch.And the original series color scheme really fits.The hard light holographic extension of her powers was a detail I came up at the end.At first I just colored TFA Arcee Green white and black,added Upgrades lines and Omnitirx symbol as well as green version of Anodite Gwens hair.Another difference Im adding is something personal.Azmuth said Ben keeps getting wrong aliens because he slaps it too hard.I always thought that it was completley aware and picks the best alien for the situation,at least in the original series.)

It was a quiet sunny day.Until an explosion went off.Camera moved down from above the town to the back which had a side of the wall blown out.Fistrick and his goods were using construction machine themed exo suits to carry out hundreds of gold bars.Police engaged them and when that didnt work,fired at them.The suit only got their paint job scratched nut nothing else.They were making off with the loot when a rock hit back of the Fistricks suit.

???:I think you exceed you withdrawal limit.

They turned around to see Y/N L/N standing behind them.

Y/N:Im not as cruel as an IRS but youd still better surrender.

Fistrick:No chance bro.Ha!

He turned his exo suit completley and tossed all his gold at Y/N.

Y/N:Come on out,Humangosaur!

He slammed down on Omnitrix and green flash of light blided everyone for a momment.When the light subsided,a Galvanich mechamorph stood in Y/Ns pace.

Upgrade:Huh?Woah!

He had not time to stand around as he bent his body in varitey of shapes to dodge the gold bars.He succeded until the end when few hit him in the torso and sent him back into a police car.He slowly stood up rubbing his small head.

Upgrade:Ugh,I need muscle,not technical support.Guess I can make it work.

He asimilated the police car and drove after the fleeing Fistricks gang.Not that the suit were fast,epecially with all that gold.He made a cannon and fired ahead of them to stop them.Then he jumped off the car and onto one of the smaller exo suits.He spread all over it and once his single eye covered the faceplate area,he spat out the goon and got into a fighting stance.

Upgrade:I have to ask.How do you keep getting this machines?

Fistrick:I know a guy who knows a guy.

Upgrade:Figures.

Fistrick:Well?What are you standing around bros?Attack!
They all dropped their gold and charged at him.One with oversized arm went in for a croshe but Upgrade caught his arm and stopped him in place.

Upgrade:You know that you did wrong?First mistakes was accepting this job.

He extended across the goons fist and turned his body around to toss him in the wall.

Upgrade:Second mistake was not getting enough fire power.And third one...

He transformed one of his arms into minigun like machine and took aimed.

Upgrade:You went to work for my lamest enemy.

He opened fire and started shooting out gold bars the exo suit was carrying before he asimilated it.One by one,the exo suit were getting teared to shreds,with their pilots escaping.Only one left standing was Fistrick,in the biggest of exo suits.

Fistrick:Not cool bro.

Upgrade:Oh cool it with the bro already.

He started firing at him but he always managed to dodge.He was running all across the battle fieled and even on the side of the building before jumping off of it and kicking Upgrade away.