Monkey Gwen x Male reader

Author:(I am aware she is not an alien but her semi sapient level of intelegence sets her apart from humans by a .like Kraken I already wrote about.She apeared in Ben 10 evolution commercial for about three seconds.Also,who doesnt like animals?)

Y/N:Human talking. Gwen:(Animal talking.)

Primatology is the scientific study of primates...there is no science regarding monkeys so lets keep it like this.

Y/N was primatologyst working in the most developed zoo in the world.He liked all animals yet he had a special interest in a geoffroy spider monkey he nicknamed Gwen. Thoe he couldnt understand her they were inseparable ever since Y/N saved her from poachers in Mexico.Right now Y/N is returning to his office as Gwen jumped on his head making happy shrieks.

Y/N:OK OK Gwen,Im back.Rhino got stuck in the pool again and his caretaker didnt get here yet.What do you say we have some breakfast?

Gwen:(Yes yes yes!)

Y/N walked over to a small fridge with Gwen on his shoulders.He took out a yellow dragon fruit and a knife.He sliced a piece of it and handed it to Gwen who grabbed it with both her hands and started eating the inner part.Y/N then sliced a part for himself and had been rotating like that for a while.

Y/N:Feeling full?

Gwen:(Mmm,delicious.)

Y/N scratched her chin after which he set her on the examination table.

Y/N:Ok,time for your examination.Give me your arm.

Gwen smiled and leaned into Y/Ns palm with her both hands.

Y/N:Now follows the pen.

Y/N moved the pen in his hands across the table and over his back as Gwen went after it before resting back on the examination table.

Y/N:Now stand still.

Gwen stood on all four as Y/N placed his arm under the middle of her tail.He moved his arm towards the tip of her tail and slowly lifting it.When he got to the tip of the tail he lifted in the air as she hanged of his arm by tail alone.Y/N then moved her up and down like he was lifting weights as Gwen made a lot of sound resembling laughter.

Y/N:Say Ah.

Gwen sat and opened her mouth revealing her tiny white teeth.Y/N examined her mouth with a small flashlight.

Y/N:Everything seems to be in order.Ill give you some water and then well go for a walk through the Zoo.

Gwen:(Yes,a walk!We havent gone for a walk since yesterday lets go!)

While Y/N was getting a small bowl of water,Gwen was jumping up and down with inticipation.He offered his hand as she climbed it to his shoulders after which they exited Y/Ns office.

They started walking though the zoo with some early visitors as they saw the awaking animals.Hippos basking in their pool,lions and lionesses yawning at the touch of the sunlight,exotic birds singing in the aviary and crocodiles hissing whilst having their teeth cleaned by the ox peckers.Y/N eventually got to a spider monkey enclosure and placed Gwen inside.

Y/N:Play with your friends a little and Ill come back after I finish some bussiness.

Gwen:(Hows it going guys?)

Kevin:(Not good.Theres some really bad news.)

Gwen:(Youre still hanging out with that crow arent you?)

Kevin:(That has nothing to do with it.)

Then a black american crow flies through the holes in the enclosure and lands on the branch while talking in Argits voice.