Female Bounty Hunters x male reader

In this story you,as Bens brother,got the omnitrix and were more responsible with it than Ben.Youre probably wonder where Ben is.I wrote so it happened that he went to summer camp.One that more than half female campers that happen to like brown haired boys like Ben.You,Gwen and Granpa Max got stuck in a abandoned town becaue the engine overheated.You werent reckless so result wasnt caused by Diamondheads shards.

Y/N:What is this place?

Gwen:My intellimap program says this is Slaterville.Incorporated in 1857 after the discovery of silver.Went bust in the late fifties when the mine ran out.

Y/N:Handy little gizmo.

Max:Aha!I think I found the problem.Overheated engine.

Y/N:Can you fix it?

Max:I should be able to patch it up.

Y/N:Maybe I can help.Maybe Upgrade or Graymatter?

Max:Save the energy.I'll handle this.Who knows when we might need the watchs help.

Y/N:Okay.Guess I'll just check this place out.

Max:Gwen,maybe you should,uh...

Gwen:...make sure my favourite cousin doesnt get in trouble?I'm on it.

Y/N ran into a garage and looked around.Gwen ran in after him yelling his name to find him.

Gwen:Y/N!Y/N!

Y/N:Im here.You know me well enoguh to know I wont get lost.

Gwen:So I got worried.Family takes care of eachother after all.

Sudennly something starts burrowing towards Gwen.Y/N pulled her by her arms and tha both landed on their behinds.A robotic looking crab crature got out of the ground and extended its head.

Y/N:Like now?

Kraab:Hand over the Omnitrix and I promise you won't suffer...much.

Y/N:Lets see what my friend Fourarms had to say about that.

Y/N dialed a tetramand form on his watch and pressed it.

Ghostfreak:Ghostfreak!This guy?I need mucle,not a dessapering act.

Kraab:Since youre cute for an Eartling Ill give you another chance.

Y/N:Sorry,miss crab,the watch and I are kind of...attached.

Kraab:Not for long.

Ghostfreak:You have no idea who you're messing with.

Kraab:Funny,I was just about to say the same thing.

Ghostfreak:Oh,yeah?Do you know this one?Now you see me,now you don't.

Ghostfreak becomes invisible and in the same time intagible.Gwen laughs nervously and runs away.Kraab moves and looks around to find the Ectonurite.Ghostfreak reapears behind her and as he gets close enough she turns her head 180 degrees.

Kraab:You're as arrogant as you are dim-witted.

She then shoots orange substance at Ghostfreak,making him visible as well as solid.

Ghostfreak:Blech!What happened?!

Kraab:Your protoplasm is now solidified,making it easier to do...THIS!

Fight proceeds as in the series,meaning Y/N is losing.Kraab shots and electric blast making Y/N hit a wall as she walkes over to him on a platform.

Kraab:You know,I almost feel bad about doing this.Almost.

Gwen:Y/N,give her a lift!

Ghostfreak pulls a lever and the platforms lift Kraab pinning him against the celling as Y/N returned to normall.