Female Lepidopteran prisoner x Male Reader

It was a big day for one of the multyspecies planets.When one planet offers home to many offworld species,its bound to have many events.Some rather less favorable than others.As the camera closes it on the orange planet,One of Incarcecons smaller ships was entering the atmosphere.When it landed two Glavanic mechamorphs were holding and leading a female Lepidopteran out of the ship and through the streets of the sunny planet.

Galvanich mechamorph1:Time for you answer for your crimes you commited on this planet.

Galvanich mechamorph2:Isnt it enough that they throw her in the Incarcecon in the first place?Before we just had to maintain the ship as engeeners and now we have to play taxi for scum like her from planet to planet.

Galvanich mechamorph1:Think of it this way.The criminals get a punishment from every planet theyve been on and go back to their forever stay at Incarcecon.

Galvanich mechamorph2:Never thought of it that way.Almost wakes it worth.But if we get to enjoy watching them and get payed for extra work its be more than berable.

Galvanich mechamorph1:Hey,what the matter with you?Panuncian got your tongue?Hahah

Lepidopteran:You have no idea.

She open her mouth completly and in pool of slime spat out a small metal orb.Than she pressed a button on the top with her leg.The result was electricity that surounded the Galvanich mechamorphs and turned them into paddles.

Lepidopteran:A portable electromagnet.Such a nice toy.

Melted Galvanich mechamorph:Afffter herrrr!

He outstretched his dripping arm to point at her as the other aliens took notice.They ran after her as she took flight.Some of the alien ran over roof while some took flight themselves.With some agile manouvering and underhanded trickery she menaged to escaped them and hid in the bell tower.

Lepidopteran:This won't work.By now those wannabe guards are back in their form and issuing wanted posters of me.I need to get of this planet and fast.

???:This is the last boarding call. Everyone heading to Earth enter the line in orderly fashion.

She looked down to see a large ship few blocks away with a long line of aliens.Then she spotted a royal handheld carriage guarded by two humanoid robots.

Lepidopteran:Hmmm.That gives me an idea.

Scene changed to the inside of the carriage that had light green walls made of silk like fabric.Inside,laying on numerous pillows was younger looking female Lepidopteran sharpening her claws on a nail file.The shilouettes of the guard got hit by a slimey substance in their optics and fell to their knees while trying to take it off.Alerted younger Lepisodpteran saw a shadow aproaching her carriage and entering it.

Lepidopteran2:(Gasp)Lillian?!

Lillian:Hey sis.Long time no see.

Lipidopteran:What are you doing here?

Lillian:Oh just came to borrow something.This opprotunity actually.

She slimed her her sister in dark green goo and stuck her to the carriages internal roof.

Once the robots got the goo of their optics they continued their mission and carried the carriage and the Lepidopteran princess to the ship.Once at the entrance they were stopped by Methanosian.

Methanosian:Name?

The robot in front of him gave him a tablet of sorts that contained all the necesarry information in a foreign alien language.

Methanosian:Ah,Princess Lilly from the western hive of Lepidopterra.Welcome aboard you majesty.

Lillian:Yeah yeah,can we go already?