Female Splixon x Male Reader Chapter 50

We begin our story at a normal looking cafee,where a teenager that goes by the name of Y/N was happily drinking his coffee while looking at his phone.After aliens became an everyday sight,they heavily influenced politics,social standards and yes internet.Y/N put down his phone to take another sip of his coffee but saw something a bit strange.Across from him sat small white and black alien with green eyes and fins on head,resting her head on arms she set on his table.She had an almost empty look on her face as if she was dreaming.

Y/N:Can I help you?

Splixon:I hope so.

She giggled like a school girl which didn't exactly put Y/N at ease.

Y/N:And what can I help you with?

Splixon:That depends cutie.Are doing anything tonight?

Y/N:Yeah,my homework.

Seeing no safe way of continuing the conversation he terminated it,payed for his coffee and left.After a while of walking he stopped at the traffic light when his by accident looked down.And there she was smiling at him.

Y/N:What the?!Don't follow me and stay here.

Splixon:Okey-dokey.

She smiled and saluted to which Y/N answered with a eyeroll.When the traffic light turned green for him Y/N crossed the road.After he did he started hearing a tiny pair of footsteps.He quickly turned and grabbed the small alien in his hands,lifting her of the fround in the air.

Y/N:I thought I told you to stay there.

Splixon:Hehe,I did.

She pointed to the other side of the road where an exact copy of her stood,smiling and waving.

Y/N:Huh?But how?

Splixon2:I'm a Splixon.It's what we do.

The one he was holding sprouted another copy then landed under her.In surprise Y/N let go of the one he was holding,giving the third one to catch her.

Splixon3:But you can call me Sarah.

Y/N:What?Why are you following me?

By now all the three were in front oh him and climbed up on each other so the one on the top was right at Y/Ns eye level.

Sarah1,2&3:Will you be my boyfriend?

Y/N:Why?You just met me.

Sarah1:Youre so cute.

Sarah2:And tall.

Sarah3:And I need your help.

With last two answer the copies had merge with the original and became one again.

Y/N:Help with what?

Sarah:Well...theres this important Splixon from Hathor that my parents want me to date.So could you please pretend to be my boyfriend when he finds me?

Y/N:What do you mean whn he finds you?
Sarah:I uh,didnt want him to know where I am so he could show up at any moment.So is that a yes?

Y/N ran his palm over his face since he didnt want to be a part of any family drama.But it is to save a girl from a arranged marriage.He bent down to one knee and put a hand on one of Sarahs shoulders.

Y/N:OK Im going to help you.Just dont go overboard.So what do I have to do?

Sarah:Oh thats easy,just pretend were dating.Oh Im so happy.Thank you,thank you,thank you so much.

She screamed in joy and leaped into his arms,knocking him on his back.

Y/N:OK,OK,get off me.

Y/N took a seat on the ground and picked Sarah up from him.She just giggled and said sorry.Once he sat her down he stood up and asked another question.