Kraaho harem x Male Reader

Author:(I know that I already wrote about Ester,though she might be in my other book since she's half human.Probabley on her mother's side.But these three are one hundred percent alien girls.The kind some can't go without.Also I know that it the same girls just with different size and skin tone but if you manage to see the female Kraaho in the episode,you can see that they all look identical.Since they depend on nuclear high temperatures,I thought that different temperatures affecting their looks would interesting.So let's see if you can put a smile on these three cold but heat depended beauties.Also I apologize for the picture's look.I only had the heads and torsos to go on with the rest being just slimmer body parts of male Kraahos.)

The scene opens up with a man being awakened by the rays of sun and leaving his bed.His daily routine starts with a quick shower to become more alert faster,making a simple breakfast with coffee and getting dressed for work.He made some more coffee to go and left his apartment.The first sight of the morning is the enormous traffic jam and he can't help but feel guilty.You see,while others who have dreams of becoming doctors do,the ones who dream of saving lives join the arm of the law,some dream of becoming paleontologists and become diggers of a pipe line.Sure,he contributes with city's water reservoir and drinkable water is very important but it's not something to present at the career day in elementary school.Good thing he didn't have someone to have a child with so he couldn't embarrass them.Nobody cares about unsung heroes.He eventually reaches his latest work place by the side of the road.The cause of the traffic.

Colleague1:Y/N,took you long enough.

Y/N:Sorry,traffic was a mess and I couldn't even get my car out.So I didn't even bother getting in.

Colleague1:Yeah well,the sooner we get this done,the sooner will the roads be used for more than just car displays.We got some new gear and you're the first up.

Y/N:What?You got here before me.

Colleague1:It was charging until now.And since you were still late,you get the first try.

Y/N:Was that gear tested.

Colleague1:Sure.Not on the filed but if they approved it,it must be safe.

Y/N:(Sigh)Where is that gear.

Colleague1:Right here.

He lugged over a large looking drill without a handle,partially hollow and apart from the drilling end it was yellow with black stripes.

Y/N:What is that?

Colleague1:I didn't remember the long high-techy name but it's easy to use.You slip your hand at the first part and grab the handle.The on button should be below your index finger so just press it and this thing goes through rock like a knife through refrigerated peanut butter.

Y/N:Wouldn't that be more difficult?

Collegue1:Well it doesn't slices,it crumbles the rock.I find it more appropriate.

Y/N:If you say so.

He places the strange machine contraption on his hand and heads down the tunnel the started working on few days ago.

Y/N:Is there anything straight ahead?!

Collegue1:Not on these maps!You shouldn't hit anything for a few klicks!And that'll takes days!

Y/N:(Sigh)Let's get this over with.

He started the machine and nearly fell over from it's sudden intensity.After giving it a few moments to get used to it,he continues his work.He's been tunneling faster and further then with all the old machines.After a while he notices a steady rise in temperature but he's still on the clock.He could got for a little while,at least until the machine needs to recharge again.But with his arm stating to burn from overall heat and machine slowly overheating,he is forced to set the arm-drill on the ground.Y/N takes few deep breaths and wipes the sweat of his forehead.He looked back to see how far he got and notices that entrance can't be seen from this distance.Not only that,he also saw that his tunnel was slowly decreasing in level,going lower that intended.