Female Pyronite x Male Reader

Scene starts in a office room where a shocked human sat across an alien that looked a lot like Galactic Enforcer Synaptak.

Y/N:What?!

Alien:(Sigh)Let's get over this again shall we?You had been choosed at random for a special program.In order to further interspecies relationships, you are going to host an alien.Did your primitive cranial cavity got all that?

Y/N:A little heads up would've been nice.

Alien:You're picking her up tommorow, how much more do you need?

Y/N:Her?

The alien opened up a drawer with his tentacle and used his telekinesis to pull out a file.

Alien:She's a Pyronite from the sun Pyros.Her name's Blaze and she's "all fired up" to experience the program.

Y/N:But you can't do that.

Alien:Too late.Majority of your backwater planet agreed so the decision is final.Now go away,I have other people that came to complain.

Seeing no way out of it,Y/N went to his home defeated.Who was this Blaze?What was she like?And will he need a bigger house?Only time will tell.Next morning Y/N went to the address that alien gave him.It was a army base where a giant ship landed to deliver the alien who were a part if the program.Y/N was wondering how will he find his guest since he doesn't know what she looks like.Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around.It was a small,round flying robot with a big lance for an eye.

Robot:Are you Y/N L/N?

Y/N:Yes.Are you Blaze?

Robot:Negative.

The robot moved out of the way to show a humanoid alien that was literally on fire.Suffice to say,Y/N was shocked and terrified for his safety.

Blaze:Hey buddy.Guess you're my host for next couple of months.Put it there.

Blaze offered her yellow burning hand for a handshake and Y/N was hesitating to do it.He was shakingly bringing his own hand closer and closer when Blaze pulled it away.

Blaze:Psyche!

She then quickly wrapped an arm around him and rubbed his hair with the knuckles of her other arm.

Blaze:But seriously I leaned to control my fire.

It was then when tips of Y/N's hear caught on fire and he had to pull away to put it out with his hands.

Y/N:Ow!Ow!Ow!

Blaze:Oops.Well,mosty.This is gonna be so cool.I nver left Pyros and after a while even lava surfing gets a littl boring.

Y/N:Huh?I tought this was some diplomatic mission.

Blaze:Well yeah,its supposed to be but signed up to have fun.You humans always improvise so why not crash on your planet.Get it?Since Ill be crushing in with you.

Y/N:Youre...a teenager?

Blaze:No,of course not.But since we mostly do things for fun were nor as mature as other species regardles of age.

Y/N:I suppose you race with your speciess elders then?

Blaze:Not the oldest ones.Were basically living volcanos a burning sun.When we get to old we kinda go supernova.

Y/N:What!?

Blaze:Dont worry,your houses gonna be intact.You wont even notice Im there. Speaking of which,show me where well be sleeping.

Y/N:(Im doomed.Or better yet,toast.)

I walked over to my car but Blaze stopped few meters away from me and told me she was gonna catch up.I was kinda hoping she would get lost on the waa.Driving to my house I tried my hardest to think of any way that this would make sense.Besides occupying my mind it was a waste of time.How could somebody possibly allow this to happen.