Ship x male reader

Y/N was driving to his house through the woods on a empty road.The ride was slow because what he had wasnt a car.It was a rusty can on wheels.Eventually he got stuck near the end of forest when his car broke down.He saw some sort of light and tought it could have been the city.As he approached the source of light it was proven to be a spaceship.

Black and green ooze escaped the ship after which the creature looked at him.The circle which he thought was the eye turned into a smile and started hopping towards him.He then rushed to start the car but it didnt work.Creature absorbed the car and the steering wheel desappered.Black and green ooze controlled the car and flew through the sky.

Y/N:Help!Somebody help!

The car flew all over the sky and even reached the city at one point.Y/N looked out the window before opening the doors and jumping out.He soon landed into a pool in a suburban backyard.He climbed out only to see the car turning around to chase after him.

Y/N ran through the yards of his neighboors and eventually got to his house and locked the doors.After several exausted pants he peeked out the window and saw that his car was park outside in his yard.

Y/N:I have to calm down.I think I might be going crazy.

???:Ship.

Y/Ns body tense up.He looked dowh at the floor next to his foot to see tha black and green creature that possesed his car.He then slowly started backing up .

Y/N:Nice and easy.No sudden movements.

Creature looked at him in comfusion before hoping after him.

Creature:Ship?Shiiiip!

The creature jumped onto his leg and no mather how much Y/N shook it and tried pulling on it,the creature refused to let go.Y/N was hoping on one let whilst pulling the creature of the other and found himself in his living room before he fell on the ground.

Creature was sent into TV screen which glitched and sparked upon contact.Green and black colors covered TV and made it grew few small satelites with the middle of the screen gaining the creatures eye.

Creature:Hello?Can you understand me now?

Y/N:What are you?

Creature:Im Ship.Call me Ship.Whats your name?

The creature now known as Ship desplayed almost child like persolity as well as a female voice that contrary to the manner,wasnt child like.

Y/N:A-and what do you want from me?

Ship:Be my boyfriend.

Y/N:What?!

Ship:Be my boyfried.Be my boyfried,Pleeeaase!I want to have a human boyfriend like all my friends.I hear your skin is so soft.

Y/N:So youre a child looking for a boyfriend?

Ship:Im a teenager!Almost adult actually.

Y/N:And this all isnt me halucinating from some shock?

Ship:Nope.

Y/N:I was afraid youre gonna say that.So,you can only talk while youre in TV?
Ship:Unless you have something similar.

Y/N:Hmmm.Wait right here.

Y/N walked out of the room still ansure about the the events of this day being a reality or not and when he came back he had in his hands a laptop.

Y/N:Im not using it anymore so you can have it.

Ship:Yay!

He set it down on the floor in front of the TV-Ship as she oozed out of it and dived right in the laptop.The laptop changed the color the same way the TV did but the laptop grew crab like legs on its sides as it turned to face Y/N again.