Tini x Male reader

It the Galactic enforcers head quarters Tini was sulking in thw kitchen with her head resting on her two uper hands with elbows on the kitchen table.

Galactic Enforcers P.O.V.

Tini:Sigh.

Moments later Ultimos flew into the kitchen with a cup of tea in his hand.

Ultimos:What seems to bother you,my faitfull team member?

Tini:Me and Synaptak had broken up.It didnt worked out.And he uses to many big words.

Then the Synaptak floated into the room but when he saw Ultimos and Tiny he pasused and aqwardly floated backwards out of the kitchen.

Ultimos:Perhaps you should take a short term vacation.

Tini:Could I really do that?And leave the team alone?

Ultimos:Do not worry.The enforcers code states that we need to properly analyse the situation.If it proves overwhelming for the combined powers of Synaptak and mewe shall contact you as soon as possible.

Tini:Very well.But,where should I go?

Ultimos:How about Earth.Young Tennysons have proved the sense of justice that little planet holds.It will surely prove to be a memorable experience.

Tini:Perhaps you are right Ultimos.Then its decided.

Tini stand up from her depressed form and puts her two right arms in the air.

Tini:I am going to Earth.

Timeskip Earth

No ones P.O.V.

On Earth there was a police persuit on foot.A cartoonishly looking robber with black and white shirt and black mask around the eyes was runnnig through the allys with a man in a brown trench coat running after him.

Y/N:Get back here.That wasnt your purse!

Robber:Neither is yours detective!

Y/N:Inspector!

Robber:Congradulations!Ill send you flowers.

Robber ran without turning his head forward when he hist something solid,red and gold,making him fall on his back.He looked up to see a tall red creature in gold armor abou to pick him up.When Y/N came he saw the robber dangling in the air in the hands of a four armed red creature.

Y/N:Who,what are you?

Alien:I am Tini.Member of Galactic enforcers.I am on vacation.

Y/N:Some way to start vacation.

Tini:I dont have much practice,?

Y/N:Oh,where are my manners.Im Y/N L/N (Y/C) inspector.Nice to meet you.

Tini:It is a plesure to meet you too.But what is a inspector.

Y/N:Kinda like a cop.Only people dont turn to me so often.Plus I do things by my rules.

Tini:But what about the code.Arent you supossed to enforce the rules on the criminals.

Y/N:I get the job done.With what we have to expect from this modern range of crime we have to sometimes bend the rules.I never got anyone hurt.Well,no one innocent at least.

Tini:I have heard something similar last time I came to Earth.

Tini gave the stolen purse to Y/N and used her free upper to placed her palm on her pectoral muscle.

Tini:During my vacation on Earth I will be in your care.

Y/N:You sure about that?

Tini:I am.