Female Arburian Pelarota x Male Reader

Author:(The upper left picture I made by using the Gwens Cannonbolt picture in the Ben 10 wiki.I just removed the Gwens omnitrix and and changed the color to the original series Canonbolt.The one in the lower right corner waving,I adjusted for these story.A personality of a joyfull tourist fits her so I had something to make the story about.)

Scene starts in a vast emptiness of space with Earth on a horizon.A dark and ominous looking ship enters it's orbit,Bellwood in it's sight.The giant contraption slowly lands in the sea near a shore.Several wide doors open and a several ramps landed on the beach.out of the shadows,a dark and bulky silhouette steps forward.Then jump out into the light to show a very enthusiastic Arburian pelarota girl with I heart Earth shirt.

Arburian pelarota:I can believe I'm finally here.This is going to be the best vacation ever.

She spends hours taking photos and selfies of various things she saw on the beach.Humans playing volleyball,sand castles,ferris wheel,ice cream cart etc-et cetera.She was barely containing her balance out of her excitement.She was looking everywhere but in front of herself when she felt she hit something.She looked down and saw a H/C man with a F/C shirt on his back.

Arburian pelarota:Oh I'm so sorry.It's my first time on Earth and I was too excited.

She pulled him up to his feet and dusted him off as she talked.

Arburian pelarota:I'm so sorry.I got distracted.This is my first time on Earth and I'm just so excited!

Y/N:I got that part.

Arburian pelarota:Oh you humans look so cute.Selfie time!

She put her big arm around him in a side hug.Then she took out her odd looking phone and took a selfie of them.Scratch that,a lot of selfies.

Arburian pelarota:I'm Alice,you?

Y/N:Y/N L/N.See you around I guess.

Alice:Oh no,don't go.I never talked to a human before.Please?

Y/N:I guess I could spare some time so,sure?

Alice:Yeaaaah!

She wass so happy she rolled up in her ball form and span around him like a planet around its sun.She stopped and jumped in the air but when she landed she wobbled a bit before finding her center of gravity.Once she did they continued to walk down the beach.

Y/N:So where are you from?
Alice:Oh here and there.Our planet got destroyed long time ago.Some went to Vulpin but that comes with its own downsides.Most of my kind is all over the universe.Thats how I decided to became a professional tourist.

Y/N:Exuse me,professional tourist?

Alice:Yeah.I live on cruiser spacehips,visiting different planets and making a living by posting pictures and interesting facts on my site.

Y/N:Does it really pay that well?

Alice:You bet.I practically got this shirt for nothing.You like it?

Y/N:It's very,you.

Alice:I know right?Every time I visit a planet I try to wear either souvenirs like this or aurhentic clothing of the dominant species.It was awkward when I wore traditional Tetramand armor.It was enough problem to get it in my size.

Y/N:Because of when you roll up or?

Alice:Don't play dumb.I know I'm a bit heavier girl.But that's just my species.I'm totally fine with it.Sorry,I've been talking so much.Tell me about yourself.What Earth things do you do?

Y/N:Maybe not call it "Earth things".I'm just like any other teenager.Watching videos on internet,go for a swim every so often,nothing special.

Alice:Well now youre a guest on my site.Youll be swarmed with fans in no time.