Female Piscciss Volann prisoner x Male Reader

???s P.O.V.

Place,Incarcecon.20000 light years away from the closest civilization and a proper bathroom.

Camera moves through the prison ship,passing through numerous criminal aliens untile it stopped at one of few female ones.It was a Piscciss Volann with water containers around her neck.With her being female,her fins on back and arms were longer then males.She was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

Yeah thats me.Call me Evelyn.Every sucker that belived me called me that.I can literally feel each stare from this lonely losers.Just a little more time and Ill be free as a blowfish.

A loud bell sounded of with blue light flashing through an entire ship.All the aliens started moving towards on end of the ship.

Lunchtime.Right to the second.Nows my chance.

Evelyn looks from left to right to make sure no ones looking her way.She then slips into a alleway and through the secret tunnel.Once she got out there was a small room with a chamber poking through the wall.

Evelyn:Finally.I took me years to finish the can of a escape pod.Navigation is off but anywhere is better than here.

She entered the escaped pod and clossed the doors behind her.She pilled all the levers and pressed all the buttons to get it to work.

No ones P.O.V.

AI:Prepare for the suspended animation.

Evelyn:What?!Noooo...

Before anything could be done Evelyn was in a state of statis.Couldnt move,couldnt even blink.

AI:Now,who will start the launch sequence?...Hm?...Fine,I guess I have to do everything.Three-two-one.

Escape pod launched itself from the side of the Incarcecon and entered a hyperspace jump across the galaxy.Meanwhile on a planet consisting mostly of Oxygen,Silicon and Carbon commonly know as Earth,was a young man laying in his bed with a book in his hands.The said book was open on a page titled Siyokoy.

A creature with a fishtail, humanoid body covered with scales,sharp teeth and claws and an overall improvement over merfolk.The young man in question was Y/N L/N-the youngest professor on the field of mythology.

Y/N:(Sigh)Nothing like a good book in a comfortable bed.

Suddenly the quiet late evening was interrupted by loud charshing sound.

Y/N:What was that?!

Hesat up from his bed and ran to the windown.From there he could clearly see a smoke coming from behind the house.He quickly put on his male bathrobe for a warm and easy to put on clothes before running to his backyard.

He saw a metal object the size of a small tool shed near his pool.When he got closer he saw there was a body in the pool but not moving.He took the pool cleaning pole and pushed the body towards the shallow part of the pool with the stairs.With a great deal of struggle he pulled thebody out and dragged it into his basement.He turned the lights on,cleared the desk as much as he could and placed the body on it to examine it.

Y/N:I never seen anything like this.Strong limbs,semi-lonng jaw with animal like teeth,small pale eyes and a glowing lure.Must be a deep sea creature.Blind and strong enough to withstand the pressure of the deepest part of the ocean.But why is it so cold.

He got closer to the face to examine the eye better.He was very close to the face when the eye blinked.The creature gasped into life and grabbed Y/N by his throat.

Evelyn:Where am I?!

Y/N:Um,continent or statewise?

Evelyn:The planet!Which planet did I chrush on!?