Young Verdona x Male Reader

Author:(Im sure many of you are wondering.What?How?Isnt she Maxs wife and gave birth to Ben and Gwens dads.Yes,but she and Max never got merried.Thats why I made this chapter from an alternate dimension where Max first met Xylene and had a family with her.Then Gwen would have different powers and her hair might not have been orange.Further more this is happening in the year 1960 where youre 17 like Max.Verdonas age works different so dont worry.The rest of the story is different from the episode Moonstruck but youl have to read to find out how.

Y/Ns P.O.V.

I just broke up with my girlfriend.I say just but it was actually days ago.It just feels like it ways yesteday.I was driving aimlessly through the deseert trying to destract myself somehow.I stopped at anold dinner where I parked my car and entered for some food.

Once I got in I saw that it was dark and almost empty,apart from waitress and two men playing pool.I took a seat at the counter and a old black haired waitress asked me ehat I wanted.

Y/N:Hows your chilly?

Waitress:Bad.

Y/N:I dont mind.

Waitress:You seem kinda glum.

Y/N:I just got out of a relationship and Im not used to it yet.

???:Maybe I can help with that.

I looked over to my right side to see a woman in a white skirt,white shirt with a black lines in the middle,red hair and a strange bracelet.

???:Im Verdona.

Y/N:Y/N.

Waitress:Ill let you two get acquainted.

Y/N:Verdona?That quit a unique name.Im guessing youre not from around here.

Verdona:I came from a very far place.

Y/N:Same place you got that bracelet from?

Verdona:No,actually its from acquaintance.Hes in jail now.

Y/N:Sorry.

Verdona:Dont be.How long were you in that relationship?

Y/N:Almost six months.I tought we were meant for eachother but life can be cruel. Much like bank CEO shes now dating.

Verdona:He mustve been some jerk.

Y/N:Business types usually are.What about you?

Verdona:No I was too young.What say we go somewhere more interesting?

Y/N:You know what?I think I lost my appetite.Lets go.

We stood up from chairs and headed towards the doors and to my car.Somewhere on the was Verdona wrapped her arm around mine.I missed this.Once we got into the car she asked:

Verdona:Where are we going?

Y/N:I was on my way to Shag Carpeting when I stopped for food here.Theyre currently the most popular band right now.

Author:(Max Tennysons favourite band.)

Verdona:Are they really that good?

Y/N:Youre just gonna have to wait and see.

Timeskip concert

We menaged to find a parking spot before blending in with a ground.To our luck we arrived just as they were beggining.

Y/N:Youre in luck.Your first time hearing the and theyre playing the Green tornado.

Verdona:I never heard something like this.Why do backwards creature make the best music?