Queen Voratia Rumbletum x Male Reader

Y/N:Just a little.

Y/N grunted as he was putting all his strength into his task at hand.He pushed with his hands as much as he could and straightened up his body and legs to their limit.

Y/N:And...there!Phew.

The big rock he's been pushing around in his backyard was finally against the corner of the wooden fence.So it will no longer be the eyesore of the garden.

Y/N:It took me hours,but it's nice when you can show off your effort.

Suddenly he heard a loud sound coming from the above him.By the time he looked up he saw something passing the roof of his house.He ran around it to see what can only be called a spacehip,blocking the road in front of his house.By the time he got to his front yard,the doors opened as a group of small,chubby,light and dark green aliens roll down the ramp.Not long after a bigger one stepped out,holding a pair of gold spectacles and accompanied by two of the smaller aliens.

The female looking alien walked through the mass of the male ones to sidewalk of Y/N's house.

Queen Voratia:Hmm.Yes,this abode will do.

Y/N:Exuse me.Can I um,help you?

The light green alien with a medal stepped forward with a paper in his hands as he began to read.

Sergeant Cookmiester:Due to order by the Plumbers,we are issued to stop initiating plan Omega.As such we must know if the planet is suitable show we happen to need and abandon Peptos XII.

Smaller dark one took the paper from him and continued.

Cast Iron:Out troops will examine the safety,dangers and the taste of the planet while Sergeant Cookmeister and me,Cast Iron will attend to Queens every need.In the abode of her choosing and that would be your residence.

Y/N:What?!You cant just waltz,crash in here kick me out of my own house.

Queen Voratia:I shall also need a native to explain the planet and it's customs to me.Be dears and find one for me,won't you.

The Gourmands looked around before their eyes landed on Y/N.

Private Brownbag:This one here seems pretty close.

Queen Voratia:Then its,(burp)decided.Come along now boys.

With that the Queen accompanied with her two sargeants,entered the house as the rest dispersed across the city.

Y/N:Well,this day certainly changed for the worse.

Y/N followed after them as the Queen examined her temporary home through her spectacles even with eyes closed.

Queen:I quite like this simple stlye.After XI palaces,a queen does get bored.

Cookmiester:We'll make a note of it your majesty.

Y/N:Exactly how long do you intended to stay here?

Queen Voratia:Oh,just long enough to see if this planet is a good choice if we have to abandon Peptos XII.

Y/N:But that could take forever.

Queen:No,no,no.A year or two at most.

After a while of exploring and sampling the house,they made it to the bedroom.

Queen Voratia:Marvelous.I was getting rather tired.Help me out boys,won't you?

Cookmiester and Cast Iron ran to Queen's aid and used all their strength to lift the queen onto the bed.

Y/N:You have to be kidding me.

Cast Iron:Whatch your,gah,tone around the queen.

Y/N:This is my house,my bed.I never considered a roomate,let alone opening a hotel.