Looma Red Wind x male reader part 2 Wedding

Last time on Looma Red Wind x male reader.

Y/N got into a fight with his rival that trough the means of cheating injured him.Then came a four armed princess that took him to her planet after watching TV where it said that Y/N is the strongest man on Earth and after another one of Bens rejections of her love.He then met her father,her childhood friend and several Tetramand healers. After he got better he fought Looma in the clloseum and earned her hand in merriage. Now he has to wait three years before they can meet again for their wedding.However they are allowed to comunicate but can not be on the same planet before engagment clock ends.This message was brought to our readers by (Author name) organization. Sit/Lay back and enjoy the following story of romance and plunder.

Loomas ship is racing trough the cosmos on a course to Earth.Once it got there it landed in front a normal looking house.Two eldrely people around 50-s exit the house to see what is happening.Doors of the ship open to relase smoke and air out. Shadowwy figure stands in front of the light as the camera zooms closer to show the figures face.

Y/N:Hows it going?

Now roll the theme song.

The L/Ns ran to their boy to hug him after dessapering.

M/N:Where were you?!We were so worried!

D/N:You may be an adult but I can still ground you.

Y/N:Calm down.Ive done something to make you proud.

D/N:I dont care that youre the strongest man on Earth!That changes nothing!

Y/N:What did you always wanted since I turned 18?

M/N:Grandkinds,but what does that have to....

What happened next was Y/Ns parents looking at eachother comfused then broke in tears of joy before hugging him.

First they were scared then mad now theyre happy.Parents,go figure.Y/N told them what happened the day he dessapered and how he met Looma.And of course he told them about their engagment fight.They were worried yes,but accepted no less.He is now explaining why is he back.

Y/N:So you see in three years Looma and I are gonna officially be merried.Any questions?

His mom raised her hand but Y/N said.

Y/N:No,she isnt made out of rock,mud,magma,fire,water,metal,gas or anything like that.

Now his dad raised a hand.

Y/N:No,her race isnt going to attack or enslave Earth.Any other questions that wouldnt be considered racist.

D/N:...

M/N:....Should we get a gift?

Y/N:Thank you.The answer is that I dont know.I will talk to he today and tommorow I will introduce you three.

With that Y/N went to his room get comfortable and gives Looma a call to somehow keep her companny during her trip to Khoros.

Y/N:Hey Looma.Feeling lonely yet?

Looma:Oh beloved.Im gonna miss you.Did you need something too?

Y/N:Actually yes.My parents were wondering what are preparation for wedding like for your species.

Looma:I want a big wedding.We have so many plans to make.Our parents must battle,then the best man must be chosen through combat.Then we register for plunder,then the customary offerings...Oh!When Drolga got married,they bludgeoned their guests with his and her war hammers.Can we get those?

Y/N:Slow down a little.My parents arent able to compete with your dad.Hes huge.Can it be just some contest?

Looma:Im not sure.