Myaxx x Male Reader Part 2

Y/N woke up and feeling great comfort he hated the facts that he was hungry.Still half asleep he put on some pants and a t-shirt after which he headed to the kitchen.He walked past the tanle and opened the fridge.

???:What do you think youre doing?!

Y/N was shocked awake and shut the doors in fear.He looked behind him and saw his not so temporary guest,decorated in an apron that says Kiss the Alien Cheff,with one hand on her hip and other weilding a spatula.Truth be told,while it was an everyday sight it was still welcomed.

Myaxx:Sit your butt down in that chair and wait for your breakfast.

He did as she said and took a seat,resting his hands on the table.

Y/N:Feeling a bit grumpy Max-Max?
Myaxx:You know I cant start my day without a coffe.And I was waiting for you to wake up.

She turned around and brought two cups of coffeeas well as a plate of pancakes,slamming Y/Ns cup in front of him.

Myaxx:Now drink up!

Y/N took the cup and brought it to his lips,seeing how she glared at him with her coffee ready to be drank.Seeing how badly she needed her coffee,Y/N drank it as fast as he could,Myaxx following his example.

Myaxx:Ah,much better.I really neded that.

Y/N:Why didnt you just drink without me?
Myaxx:I wanted us to drink it together.We always do things together and I wanted us to be closer.

Y/N:Heh,how much closer can we get?We've lived together for months now,spent my birthday together.You complained about Earth technology even though I had to explain some of it to you.

Myaxx:Why would a remote of a single device have so many buttons?

Y/N:I comforted you after a scary movie.

Myaxx:I wasn't scared.After picking up DNA samples for Omnitrix I saw things that would paralyze you with fear.

Y/N:Still,you looked adorable covering your head under a blanket.

Myaxx:I was cold!Anyway,I was hoping we could go out today.More and more aliens are revealing their presence on Earth so I don't have to hide anymore.

Y/N:I guess you do have a point.How about this.After it gets warmer somewhere around noon,we can go for a walk and grab a bite to eat.

Myaxx:I like it.How was the breakfast by the way?

Y/N:Delicious as always.And if someone even looks at you the wrong way,Ill take care of them.

Myaxx:Hehe,Im so gratefull to have such a strong man.Up we go.

She walked over to him and lifted him bridal style to show just who was the strong one.

Y/N:We are we going?

Myaxx:I made us a coffee and breakfast.I think that deserves some cuddling.Wouldnt you say?
Y/N:Without a doubt.

Timeskip 11:24

Y/N and Myaxx had left his house that can already be called their house.The walked hand in had and Myaxx had a hard time keeping her hair to herself.

Myaxx:Ah,feels nice to causally just walk around.Since your species was so primitive its no wonder so many aliens went underground.

Y/N:Nice to hear you changed your tune about us.

Myaxx:Did you bring enough money?
Y/N:Dont worry.I have more than enough for just one eating out.

Myaxx:Its not that.Since we can actually live the house together now Ill need some things.