Female Z's Skayr x male reader

This will take place in the episode Ghostfreaked out(Season 2 episode 12)but with you the reader coming along on the trip because you and Gwen were dating.Also Ghost freak is a female.

Bens P.O.V.

There was a young boy trying to get his freesbe out of the tree but dropped it and got stuck.

Kid:Help!I cant get down!

Gwen:Dont worry!Well come up and get you!

Ben:We?

Gwen:Hey,youre the one with all those alien heroes at your fingertips.

Ignoring her I just pick first alien which turned out to be Wildmutt and started climbing the tree.

Gwen:Oh good thinking.Turn into the vicious alien attack dog to rescue the scarred kid out of the tree.

Y/N:Maybe go with Stinkfly next time.

I growl in annoyance.Who better than me to choose what I turn into.I made it to the kid but he looks even more scared.

Wilmutt:Its OK.Im here to help get you down.

Kid:I dont want to get down.

As if creepy voice wasnt enough the kid turned his head with a single pink eye.

Kid:I want out.

Wildmutt:Aaah!

Kid desapears as the three branch turns into Ghostfreaks arm and everythings turns black and green.I back up to the tree in fear.

Wildmutt:Leave me alone!

Unfurtunetly the tree is Ghostfreak.

Ghostfreak:You cant get away from me.

He catched me in his hand and brings me closer to his face.

Ghostfreak:Always the hero.What a waste of potential.You want to be helpfull,GET ME OUT!

Wildmutt:Aaaaa!

Turns out it was a dream but I fell on the floor.

Timeskip next morning No ones P.O.V.

Max:Ben...Ben!

Gwen:Earth to dweeb!

Gwen hit Ben on the head with some papers breaking his train of thoughts.

Ben:Huh?

Gwen:Clean the wax out of your ears!

Max:You OK,son?

Ben:Oh,yeah.I guess Im just a little weirded out by that Wildmutt nightmare.

Gwen:Well what do you expect when you wolf down 2 mega enchurritos for a midnight snack.

Ben Tennyson:You think you're so smart.Is that why you want to go to this stupid school?It's full of nothing but snobs and posers.

Gwen Tennyson:Bancroft Academy is one of the top schools in the country.

Ben Tennyson:Yeah,for snobs and posers.

Gwen Tennyson:Ben,I'm warning you.You'd better not do ANYTHING to embarrass me on the tour of the campus.

Ben Tennyson:Don't get your shorts in a twist.I'll be on my best behavior.

Gwen Tennyson:Oh,why doesn't that make me feel better?

Y/N:Dont worry sweety.Im sure theyll be happy to give you a place here.

Gwen:Thanks Y/N.

Y/N:Anyways,what was the nightmare about?