Suemungosaur x male reader

It was a new era for Earth,for America,but most importantly for Bellwood.Since Incursean invasion was over,people of Bellwood found out about that there was an entire town right under their feet filled with aliens.Tourism in the Undertown was booming.Both aliens and humans alike payed for tours.Y/N was one of few who just purchased a map.

He was amazed at all the things he never saw before and all the aliens.He quickly learnt not to ask a Lepidopteran whetter they lay eggs or not.A slap from the female and a face full of goo from the male.After he menaged to get it of his face he was face to barell of an alien gun held by a giant chicken.

Liam:Bawk!Hand over all your money!

Y/N:What space farm did you escape from?
Liam:Hey!My home wanst much but it was still a home.Now hand it over!

Y/N:And what if I dont?Im sure I can take on a giant chicken.

As soon as he said that a large shadow enveloped them both.Y/N looked up and saw a tall reptile with a mole above her lip on the left side of her face,fang necklace and a skull helmet.She picked him up by his legs and started shaking him upside down.Soon all of his money fell out of his pockets.

Liam:What,thats it?Ten taydens?

Y/N:I treaded all my money for taydens when I got here.

Liam:Bawk!This was a waste of time.

Suemungosaur:Maybe not.This ones kinda cute.

Alien:Help!Help!Robbery!

Liam:Bawk!Not good,we have to go!

Suemungosaur smirked at Y/N and placed him into the bag along with other stolen goods.It was less than comfortable ride.Especially with all the things his captors stole.

Liam:I think this is far enough.Lets split the loot.

Suemungosaur placed her large hand in the bag and pulled out a fistfull of stolen things which she poured in the Liams smaller bag.

Liam:See you tommorow.

With that Liam left and Suemungosaur took a peek with her single eye at Y/N to make sure he was still there.Satisfied she begins to run again,not to escape but to her home. Her home turned out to be a werehouse.Suemungosaur grabbed the bag by its downside to let its contance fall on the floor.Y/N included.

He rubbed his head in pain and looked around his surounding to see a bunch of stolen goods and what seemd to be a nest.His gaze eventually fell on a pair of stump like legs.He looked up and saw orange pelt dress that led to the face of the alien that abducted him.

Y/N:What do you want from me?!

Suemungosaur:To stay here.Im so lonely and you cant just leave a defenseless lady all alone.

Y/N:Youre 5 meters tall!

She looked over her figure and around her before she said:

Suemungosaur:I didnt know.

She picked him up by the back of his shirt and walked on her nest.It was a crater in the ground filled with yellow packaging material resembling hay.She layed down on her right side and held Y/N to her flat stomach.

Suemungosaur:Yaaawn.Well talk tommorow.Goodnight.

Timeskip morning

Y/N woke up stretching his arms while slowly opening his eyes.It was as he feared.It wasnt a dream.Then out of nowhere a greassy bag fell before him.He looked up ot see his captor with a raw leg.Only bigger.

Suemungosaur:I got us breakfast.

She lowered herself into her nest and sat with her legs closed.