T8-M X male reader

It was a quiet day in Undertown.After one female Way Bad fell on the roof of Undertown cave and exposed the the alien comunity to the entire Bellwood,humans became bigger targets for robberies than the aliens.For the first time in a while they could walk around without a worry.Once such family,consisting of a mother and daughter was walking home after succesfull shopping with their hands full with grocery bags.As they were walking home,some of the alien kids palyed tag and ran arroos their path.The taller Kinecelaran tried to go around them but as the kids went away and she looked back at them,she didnt saw the rock sticking from out of the ground and tripped.She fell on the ground and her groceries fell out.As she moved enough to sit and rub her head in pain a clawless beige hand with five fingers was extended towards her.She looked at it in comfusion before tracing it to its owner who happened to be a young adult human.

Y/N:Need a hand?

T8-E:Yes,thank you.

She took his hand and stood up to her full height,which was a head taller that the human.That came as a surprise to both of them.Once she let go of his hand,The human crouched down and started picking up the groceries.

T8-E:You really dont have to do that.

Y/N:Dont mention it.Im always happy to help.Im Y/N by the way,you?

T8-E:T8-E.(Acording to the wiki pronounced Tatum)

Soon a small black and blue blurr ran passed Y/Ns legs and stopped at T8-Es feet to be seen as a small Kinecelaran girl with some groceries in her claws.

T8-E:And this is my daughter EM-L(Emily).

EM-L:Thanks for the help mister.

Y/N:My plesure and call me Y/N:If you want I can carry one of the bags fors you.

T8-E:Theres no need.

She tried to take a step with her hands full again but she flinched in pain due to additional wieght and the fall.

T8-E:Maybe its not such a bad idea.

Y/N:Glad to hear.

Y/N took one of the bags she was carrying and all three headed towards the Kinecelaran0s home.It wasnt anything special.A mix of a suburban neighborhood and a Brazilian slum.

Y/N:Um,nice place.Did the husband help with decorating.

T8-E:He never set a foot here.He was an awfull Kinecelaran(instead of man).One day me and EM-L got on a ship to Earth and started out new lives in Undertown.

T8-M and EM-L started to unpack the groceries and sort them in the refridgerator and the cupboards while Y/N started thinking.

Y/N:(They really have it rough.If they dont have anyone to take care of them,maybe I could help out some more.I dont have any tayden yet.Ill see what I can do tommorow.)

Author:(Just a quick note.The value of tayden often vary so any following tayden scenes wont necesarrily have sense.)

Y/N:Would that be all or do you need help with anything else?

T8-E:No thank you.You done enough already.

Y/N:OK,if you need any help Ill probably be somewhere in the Undertown.See you next time.

T8-E:See you.

ML-E:Bye Y/N.

Next day Y/N was walking around the Undertown and exporing like he does everaday until he ran into a little quill covered alien with an untrustworthy,ratty appearance. With the alien being smaller than Y/N,it was the only one who fell on the floor.