Zed x Male Wolf Reader

Author:(I tought wolf reader would fit better than human and I know Kevin named her Zed but here it will be a name she chosen for herself.)

Ship of the greatest huntsmen in the universe landed in the forest that almost sourounded the entire Bellwood.Doors opened and out stepped out Khyber and his pet Zed.Even after many years of working together Khyber was still oblivious about Zeds gender.Zed was female and the great hunter that should be an universal animal expert didnt know that.

Khyber:Time for the hunt.Go on,hunt.And feast.

Khyber is used to starving her,only letting her to hunt for herself,as to keep her hunting instincts sharp.Zed was quick to run of in direction of the strongest scent.

Khyber knew Bellwoodss animals wouldnt make for much of a challange,but they will make for a quick snack.

Y/Ns P.O.V.

Whats a banished wolf without a pack to do.Ive been walking for days.I remember it like it was yesterday.Probably because it was last week.

Flashback

It was sunny day.A large heard of deers were frolicking on the clearing.Alpha came up with a plan worthy of a fox.Three were stalking the herd in tall green grass.There were four more,two at each side of the herd.Alpha gave a signal and the pack,made its move.They were herding them like sheep towards the Dead End canyon.

My job which required me to stay in the bush,was to block the entrance once the deer were in a canyon.They were getting closer with each passing second.

Soon.Very soon.Oh-oh.My nose...it itches so much.Ah...Ah...ACHOOOOO!

Deers were spooked and ran away.The pack was looking at me with pure hatred in their eyes.

Alpha:You cost us the biggest meal we couldve get in months.

Y/N:Sorry,it wasnt my fault.

Alpha:I dont wanna hear it.From now on you are banished from the pack.

With that they sprinted away to our,I mean their home.

Flashback end

What am I supposed to do now?Im so hungry but I cant hunt alone.After a while I cought a a scent of something.Its been so long since I ate I cant recognise the scent.I track it down to a small clearing surounded with trees.It was a perfect place for an ambush.There was a lone deer.Maybe he had also been exiled from his family.

Well,you are what you eat.I get low to the ground,my shoulder blades movig up and down with each step.I hid behind the tree closest to the deer and get ready to ponce.When I got close enough a dark blue blurr dashed the the opposite direction and took the deer farther in the forest.

Y/N:Hey,that was my catch!

I ran after them but they were nowhere in sight but the scent was strong.It was so strange and new but I kept running after them.For so long I only saw a series of trees and an occasional bush when I almost ran into something with blue face and red eyes.

Y/N:Aaah!

???:Why are you following me!

Y/N:I um,I was planning on eating that deer.

???:Well too late.I hunted that animal fair and square,its mine.

Y/N:No no I understand.Are you gonna eat all of that?

???:Yes!

I backed away from this angry creature.Shes as aggresive as Alpha.Well hes not actually my alpha anymore.I go away to try and find something else to eat.Half an hour later I chased a squirrel up a tree.I could get to it so I just kept jumping at the tree.